IKM Picture Update...

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

IKM Picture Update...

Post by Kieran »

Not sure if thi should go here on in website feedback, but regardless...

If people pop over to http://www.knightmare.com/interactive , you will be able to see a huge new update on the site.

There is a host of pictures.  We have Behind the Scenes for the 2003 RPG filming, cast photos of RPG 2003, photos of meetups of KM community members in Manchester (August 2002), Blackpool (June 2003) and Wallasey (July 2003).  

Quite a few are rather amusing.  Sadly there are no new photos from RPG 2002, only ONE was ever taken, and it is on the main 'Cast' page, which has certain bios that need updating!

Anyway, all enjoy :-)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: IKM Picture Update...

Post by Pickle123 »

cool, thanks keiren :)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hey,

If Forester will let me, I've got a fair few to add, Cough cough Mr Treguard in Shades ~ Kieran. I'd also like to add a text file to explain what some of them are.

Some people might get a bit terrified when they see a pair of legs that appear to be flying over the top of the sand dune!  ;D  ;D  ;D  Yep, that's me. I am alive. I really am an absolute nutter. They might think I'm leaping to my death ~ would have been a quality sequence for KM in S3 with the quicksand or those cliffs that Simon / Leo took a trip off. Then, to see me lying gripping my back at the bottom.. oww. . yes it did hurt! Absolutely smashing time of things we've had.

Nice week will be fab, September will be fab. What a year this is turning out to be! [Goes to rovel in my very tired, but very much alive, ecstasy]      ~ KaM
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Ho hum...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

If only the URL DIDN'T have Chat in it... >:(

Feckin' library filters kill the best sites by accident, sometimes... :(
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Everytime I try to look at the pictures it says my computer's performed an illegal operation and has to be shut down, it's really frustrating!

I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

Well nothing that I've told anyone (let alone my computer) about anyway...
Foxxy Roxxy
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Hey,

If Forester will let me, I've got a fair few to add, Cough cough Mr Treguard in Shades ~ Kieran. I'd also like to add a text file to explain what some of them are.

Some people might get a bit terrified when they see a pair of legs that appear to be flying over the top of the sand dune!  ;D  ;D  ;D  Yep, that's me. I am alive. I really am an absolute nutter. They might think I'm leaping to my death ~ would have been a quality sequence for KM in S3 with the quicksand or those cliffs that Simon / Leo took a trip off. Then, to see me lying gripping my back at the bottom.. oww. . yes it did hurt! Absolutely smashing time of things we've had.

Nice week will be fab, September will be fab. What a year this is turning out to be! [Goes to rovel in my very tired, but very much alive, ecstasy]      ~ KaM

I have handed him those photos from your stay here :-)  NOT the one w/ my leg over me head!!!

I will be delighted to write a few captions for the pictures, I think some of them need it!

Check your browser settings Roxxy, you must have part of it blocked out somewhere, will try and help you w/ that.

Hope all are enjoying it :)

And Pickle, my name is KIERAN, dammit.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

heh, considering i know that i should have paid more attention to my post..typo, sorry mate :-X
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Forester
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Forester »

Everytime I try to look at the pictures it says my computer's performed an illegal operation and has to be shut down, it's really frustrating!

I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

Well nothing that I've told anyone (let alone my computer) about anyway...
Problem was due to some experimental code I was using to enable full PNG support in IE5.5 and above. Seems that for some people this code wasn't too healthy. I have since removed it.
Never test a mains lead with your tongue.
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Problem was due to some experimental code I was using to enable full PNG support in IE5.5 and above. Seems that for some people this code wasn't too healthy. I have since removed it.
Aah,thanx forseter,yes, the PNG support, hmm yes IE5.5, yes my computer ALWAYS has problems with that, yes, so glad you removed it, yes, thanx anyway.

;D
Foxxy Roxxy