Knightmare Article*

Report and discuss latest knews and developments relating to Knightmare.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Knightmare Article*

Post by Skarkill »

By The way Snowwie just out of curiosity Have you Seen My Artical In The New addition of TES?
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Yes, I think its great  :D
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Thanks a bunch Snowwie.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

aww just telling the truth no need to thanks for telling what is obvious  ;D  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Bet you can't guess the Name of My Top KM Baddie.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

And I mean it, they ALL do it. I must've encountered hundreds of people like Beelzebub (oh what an imaginative name that is) on line over the last few years. They all think they're being wonderfully clever and original, and that they're impressing or angering the people they're trying to flame. But they're not. They just bore them.
For example names like imarealidiot! explains it all really doesn't it! But the difference with people like them is that they don't just post once and then cower/run away, they keep coming back irritatingly as much as you just wish that they would completely dissappear and never ever return again. And just when I thought that the certain person had completely dissapear from the face of the Challenge forum they recently reappeared again!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

They MIGHT come back for another pop, but it's an even bet that they won't dare to read the replies they got to their previous post.

And in fact, I don't particularly wish he won't come back. That would suggest his unsophisticated little flamer was interesting enough to inspire any emotion. He can come back and try again if he wants. We'll just read it, sneer back at him and then return to our normal business. If he doesn't, we won't bother to sneer.

Beyond that, I just don't care.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

Awww Thanks. *Returns  The Hug.*
The real Skarkill would never consider doing anything as "lovely" as that....
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Then I wouldn't sujest that you go and see the storyline on The Knightmare Role PlayforuM that ends in Skarkill's Death.

As he is far from his usewall Evil sefl in it.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hoooray! We'd be on our way now!

I've never heard you being so nice to someone Skarkill, have you changed?
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

I read that review and I thought it was great, I agreed with all of what you said and it was a slightly biased review but then again there wasnt much to insult about KM apart from that other review which was just petty and stupid insulting the contestants, the KM actors careers and the graphics themselves. Nice work KaM!
Thanks! I think I do have to stress how much I actually love the programme, which, considering it's my favourite show of at all, takes some doing - but will end up on the biased, positive side. The thing is sir, I do bring up several criticisms here, in this forum, where regular watchers are accustomed to, and familiar with, different series, and are familiar with the details - that might refer to different characters, for instance, and S4 (maybe S8 at times), for which I will not hide that I think are relative let-downs at times. Yet, I won't just say something like that sentence without going to lengths to justify myself (for in the end - all Knightmare is great Knightmare, some is just far greater than the rest) - and so it would be immaterial for me to go into the - nit-picking bits and pieces, which is all I find to be negative with concerning Knightmare in such an article. I am delighted that you agree with all the positive points I come out with. Thanks a million.

KaM
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

I tell you something Keith, you sure know how to show those idiots in the other article on how to write a decent article is done!  ;D
Thank you James! From a man very capable with words, that's great praise indeed. I've had nearly 400 readers so far, which is absolutely fantastic!  :D :D :D
I haven't compared the reading figures to other KM articles on DooYoo, but I'm very grateful to this site for letting me advertise it

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/tv/tv_programs/ ... ew/386618/

and I hope both KM fans and those unfamiliar to the programme might find their way here through the article if they haven't been referred to it from here.

*Here's praying for the phenomenal 500 mark*
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well I hope you reach 500 mark beacause the article is certainly worth it.
andy_w
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by andy_w »

Dear People on the Forum,

We are the editors of the website which hosted the article you have been tearing to shreads in your group and we'd just like the opportunity to defend our website's content.  Obviously, you did not read the rest of the site or you would understand that the intent in our writing is jest rather than insult.  In fact, we all really loved Knightmare as children and still love it to this day (God bless Challenge TV)!  

We would like to point out that we are neither idiots nor morons as several of you have accused us of being, I would have thought, if anything, with a degree in EngLit and experience in Journalism AND Publishing, I was probably more qualified to edit an online magazine to a better degree than people who spend their time on a Knightmare message board.

Not to mention "Motley - Knight,"  you are, by reproducing this article without our permission, in breach of several copyright laws and we would love to discuss that fact with you.

In the name of fairness, we would love for one of you to write us a rebuttal that we could publish in the next issue.  I actually don't see your problem with it myself but I'd love to know what you think you're reading.  You can address any attempts at writing to kate@crystinkingfish.com, and I would advise you to perhaps take a look at the rest of the website and bear in mind that each and every article is the property of crystinkingfish.com and the opinions of the articles writer and not the magazine on a whole (you can find this information on the disclaimer if you bother to look).

Thank you from the morons and idiots who bring you the Fish,

Kate (Editor) and Andy (Sub-Editor)

PS.  What DO you think that good graphics are if you thought the skull was well animated?!  Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? That's actually animation, or did you think it was real? Perhaps they were good for the 80s but this IS the year 2004, you need to update your ideas a little bit.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I do so apologise! I have deleted it...
Last edited by Fidjit on 18 Jan 2004, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/