Re:Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Post by Emii »

:o  What did you say in response?
I sat on him. With a lot of force. If my arse is going to have a label, I'm going to put it to use.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Sounds a bit like what you did to Drassil's shoe in Chat a few weeks back.

Lillith:  "A chicken?!? You wish to cross the road through MY domain and all you offer me is a CHICKEN?!?!?"
Last edited by HStorm on 16 Mar 2004, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

FrightKnight: 'It was going to get an Amiga. A wonderful Amiga, with fantastic games...'
Well, as long as I'm getting trough to you... ;D I half imagine frightKnight singing that in some kind of opera-way.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

('Fraid this is another off-forums reference, but I couldn't resist it!)

Wongchungbang:  "It ran off because I gave it this... *HOLDS UP THE PRINTOUT OF A JPEG CONTAINING THE WORDS "SOD OFF" IN 72-POINT LETTERS.*"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*laughs*
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Drassil:  "I am aware that the chicken has crossed the road more often than I have, but it's never been my intention to make loads of road crossings - my aim is simply to maintain a presence; so I hope no chickens feel that they have to compete against me in terms of the number of roads they choose to cross."

Hollins1:  "I know we shouldn't be discussing this and I will be quiet... but hey, wouldn't it just be TERRIFIC if we could copy and distribute video reccordings of the chicken crossing the road so that ALL the fans can get to see it again? Hmm? Yes, I know I shouldn't be talking about it in public, we might get into trouble. I'll stop now... But it WOULD be fantastic wouldn't it? Er, yes you're right, I do realise it's a touchy topic. I'll say no more. *REFLECTS*  But y'know, I really wish they'd allow us to copy them for each other for zero profit. You know it wouldn't do anybody any harm... Yes yes, I'll be quiet about it, I'm just making my point... but I mean it's not fair at the moment with so many fans not able to see their favourite show from their childhood is it? And it doesn't do anybody any good if the road-crossing shows are just left to vanish into obscurity does it? Oh sorry, yes, I-I'll be quiet... But I mean come ON...!"

BVA:  "If I'm being perfectly honest, it was never my intention to let the chicken cross the road. So I guess it's the persistence of the fans that's really to blame/credit for my decision."

Rachelesque:  "The chicken's favourite sin is lust, so it must've seen a Body Shop on the other side."

Smirkenorff: "Because being a flightless creature of wings, it could not bear to be overshadowed by the presence of one such as I, who has soared through the very stars themselves."
Last edited by HStorm on 05 Jun 2004, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

either that Smirky or it just smelled the latest dose of yer fire-stine halitosis!

oooof!  :-X
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Glenn Toogood:  "TC's just sent me an e-mail telling me that he's going to send me the chicken tomorrow to help me work on my new project."

Glenn Toogood:  "TC's just sent me an e-mail telling me that he's going to send me the chicken today to help me work on my new project."

Glenn Toogood:  "TC's just sent me an e-mail telling me that he's going to send me the chicken in a few minutes to help me work on my new project."

Glenn Toogood:  "TC's just sent me an e-mail telling me that he's posted the chicken to me to help me work on my new project."
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

och! leave 'im be

I kinda enjoy the regular updates. kinda puts the 'childishness' back into the old knightmare memories...  ;D
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I just came up with another for Myself since only forum members will get the joke as such I'll do it under Skarkill.

Skarkill: Because The LOVELY Stephanie Hesp was on the other side and it wanted her autograph (*SIGH*)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Moana Liza: Because it was the A14 and so it wanted to cross it to get to Ipswich to see all the interesting places such as... erm... -runs-

GG: To get to the other side! (Since I always rely on my same tired old jokes, it would be fitting.)

Elita: F***ing chicken! Stupid t***ish thing to be crossing the bloody road anyway. Aaaaaargh- F***ing Microsoft probably...  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Moana Liza: Because it was the A14 and so it wanted to cross it to get to Ipswich to see all the interesting places such as... erm... -runs-
Moana Liza: *finds squished chicken and hits GG over the head with it*
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

That Woman At CITV Who Axed Knightmare: "I must admit I don't know exactly why. But whatever it was that went wrong while it was crossing, I just know it'll be because there's no audience for these sorts of jokes anymore... they're all too interested in crossing motorways instead of ordinary roads these days... so I think we should get rid of it."

MPK: "I sent it across the road in another of my fiendishly clever plans to antagonise and distress HStorm!!!!"

PhoenixFlame: "I dunno how to approach this one really... I-I've not got much experience with chickens..."

Emii: "To get to the other side of course! I mean, HONESTLY... What kind of question's that? Silly man!"

AND NOW... IT'S THE FAMOUS RECURSIVE CHICKEN JOKE.

HStorm: "To get to the other... wait a second! Did you just say 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' *Slaps forehead* Of course that'll make another fabulous chicken joke!!!"

Lordfearisafox: "Cos Mark Knight was on the other side, and that chicken knows a bit of a'right when she sees it, don't she?! Phwooaarrr!!"
Last edited by HStorm on 05 Jun 2004, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Lol silly man.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Thrifty_squirrels [anyone remember this jerk?]:  "To"

Thrifty_squirrels:  "get"

Thrifty_squirrels:  "to"

Thrifty_squirrels:  "the"

Thrifty_squirrels:  "other"

Thrifty_squirrels:  "side."

Thrifty_squirrels:  "I'd say it all in one go, but I have to find some way to boost my post count, don't I?"