Re:Series 1, Episode 1 - The Beginning

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re:Episode discussion [was s1 e1]

Post by Eyeshield »

Glad you're awaiting my masterpiece with bated breath :D Enter the new competition.
This account is disabled.
My new account is TheOldenDays
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:Episode discussion [was s1 e1]

Post by Drassil »

Dispel: G, U, L, P! And with that unsubtle steering of this thread back on topic... ;D

When the forum returned after its downtime earlier this year, its address had undergone an unwelcome and as-yet-unexplained shift from .../forum to .../forum2. There was a corresponding change in all the URLs of the forum's threads. This broke all the links in my above posts. I've now rectified that, ready for the threads to be merged when the time comes.

Note to Dan: all the excellent work in your Episode Thread Index has been similarly affected, rendering it far less useful than intended. :( But if you have a word processing program with find-and-replace, combining that with copy-and-paste means that the problem can be sorted out rapidly. I'd help if I could, but only you and the moderators can edit your posts...
Last edited by Drassil on 25 Sep 2007, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Episode discussion [was s1 e1]

Post by Canadanne »

Can I just say that I think you've done a marvellous job tidying up all the episode discussion threads, I found it very helpful seeing them all clearly labelled and self-contained. If you're not already aware, there are a couple of rogue threads that could do with being renamed:

Series 3 - Episode 14 is currently hidden in a thread called "Why I hate Mellisandre",

and

Series 5 - Episode 3 is currently hidden in a thread called "series 5 team 2".

Those are the only ones that still don't have an appropriate title.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Episode discussion [was s1 e1]

Post by JamesA »

Canadanne wrote:Series 3 - Episode 14 is currently hidden in a thread called "Why I hate Mellisandre",

and

Series 5 - Episode 3 is currently hidden in a thread called "series 5 team 2".
Both threads have now been renamed accordingly to the titles suggested (clicking on the above links will confirm this). This should help to prevent any further confusion or comments of "Why isn't there a topic for Episode x of Series y".

Thanks for bringing these to attention.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary