Back of not?

How might you change Knightmare if a new series were to be made?
General_Lee
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Back of not?

Post by General_Lee »

Is Knightmare actually ever gonna come back or are they gonna leave a f*****g amazing program and never let it return
Do I watch knightmare at 6 or 12.30, I don't care. When a bear is hungry, he will eat
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Back of not?

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

It really depends on Tim Child and the Televirtual team and whether they want to relaunch KM in it's original form, or press on with the new "virtual reality"-style approach. I think it'd work well either way.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

I think they are remaking it with new VR technology but nothings been comissioned yet, or something like that, I'm sure those better in the know (e.g. Grimaldine Grimwold) will be able to tell you exactly what's going on.....

There's also the bring back Knightmare campaign
Foxxy Roxxy
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Is Knightmare actually ever gonna come back or are they gonna leave a f*****g amazing program and never let it return
Well, it depends on lots of things. Televirtual are working on a reformatting of the show. Obviously the reformatting and experimentation takes time, and it needs to fit in with their other projects, so don't expect anything to be ready tomorrow. Also remember that the fact they're developing it doesn't necessarily mean anyone will show it. As Tim Child has said, nothing's for definite on that score. Here's his most recent comment on progress so far, taken from another board on this forum:

"We've applied for a Film council/lottery funded grant to help us build the new KM demonstrator. That's why we stopped work on the current development images for a month or so to await the result of that application.
I'm not currently allowed to say what that result is - but I think you can expect things to start happening again."

You can keep up to date with news and test images both on this forum and at http://www.televirtual.com/news2.htm . The test images we've been allowed a peek at so far are posted there.

Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 07 Jul 2003, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

What did i tell you eh?

GG knows EVERYTHING!

;D
Foxxy Roxxy
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I bow to you, great one who knows everything about the great Knightmare  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*bows to Snowwiewolf for being Snowwie AND a Wolf*
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

I bow to you, great one who knows everything about the great Knightmare  
Heh, now that's really not necessary. And welcome, since I don't think I've had the chance to welcome you before now. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
smirkenorff
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by smirkenorff »

Well, it depends on lots of things. Televirtual are working on a reformatting of the show. Obviously the reformatting and experimentation takes time, and it needs to fit in with their other projects, so don't expect anything to be ready tomorrow. Also remember that the fact they're developing it doesn't necessarily mean anyone will show it. As Tim Child has said, nothing's for definite on that score. Here's his most recent comment on progress so far, taken from another board on this forum:

"We've applied for a Film council/lottery funded grant to help us build the new KM demonstrator. That's why we stopped work on the current development images for a month or so to await the result of that application.
I'm not currently allowed to say what that result is - but I think you can expect things to start happening again."

You can keep up to date with news and test images both on this forum and at http://www.televirtual.com/news2.htm . The test images we've been allowed a peek at so far are posted there.

And now they have managed to get £40,000 from the lottery, which can only be a good sign :)
Enter, stranger...
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Does that mean that Treguard and good ol' Lord Fear will be in an ad for the lottery soon then, talking bout the grant and the game Thunderball!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Does that mean that Treguard and good ol' Lord Fear will be in an ad for the lottery soon then, talking bout the grant and the game Thunderball!
hehe, I can just imagine it now...

'And Treguard has chosen the machine for tonight's draw, and he's chosen Arthur, with Lord Fear chosing set of balls number 6, and now Pickle will press the red button to start off tonights lottery draw....'

Classic televsion, brilliant idea
Last edited by RoxxAatherton on 23 Jul 2003, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
Foxxy Roxxy
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

"What's that? Sylvester Hands has nicked the cash!"

I can't wait to see an animated Km scenario - that really would be another quantum leap in seeing our favourite show return.

I only hope the dungeoneer has a horned helmet this time. :)

Throw in a life force clock and I'll be REALLY happy. :D
Subject to change.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Posted by: Emii Posted on: Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:07am
*bows to Snowwiewolf for being Snowwie AND a Wolf*  

Thanks  ;D :D ;) :), but no one has to bow to me I'm just a 15 year old lil wolfy

Heh, now that's really not necessary. And welcome, since I don't think I've had the chance to welcome you before now.  

Thanks  ;D
*bows again just to annoy G.G*

The horned helmer was and is great *drools*
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

Can someone please clear this up for me?

Did anyone watch the 6 o clock showing a couple of days ago, as the GJ likes KM was on, and he was talikng about if ur fans and want to watch seasons 5-8 go on challenge website as an announcement is going to be made shortly!

I came on to this site expecting some acknowlegment but havent found any yet, and I aint registerted with Challenge, so any news would be greatly appreciated! Mainly as it would prove that I am not going crazy!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Brangwen
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Brangwen »

I did the exact same thing MPK.
I didn't register with the chalenge? site/forums either so I'm just going to sit back and be 'patient' untill we get any news. Though..how long can I be patient for....?