Interview with Hugo on Challenge TV

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
GrandDizzy
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Interview with Hugo on Challenge TV

Post by GrandDizzy »

My mate asked me if I saw the interview with Hugo Myatt on Challenge TV recently. I had no idea there had been one! Apparently, it was some kind of documentary about Knightmare or something.

I would expect you all to know about this, but I just thought I'd mention it in case you hadn't.

Also, do you know where I can read a transcript or download the video? I looked on this site, but I couldn't find any mention of it.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Interview with Hugo on Challenge TV

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Some nice chap provided a transcript elsewhere on this forum. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

It's in the "The real Challenge" thread in the Bring Back Knightmare section of the forum. I trascribed everything said by Tim Child and Hugo Myatt, although there is talk of a longer version being shown sometime in the New Year.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
James_Aukett

Post by James_Aukett »

Oooh nice can't wait for that
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

As far as I know Challenge don't have any plans for the entire interview RIGHT now, so I don't expect it to be shown for a while.

Hopefully Challenge? should be sending Debbie (tis you they are sending it to isn't it Debz?) the whole interview, which will prob go up on the site if it isnt too long.

Either that or I got the wrong end of the stick, but I am sure they are sending them to someone.

Also Clifford Norgate asked for video clips from the RPG S4, which was a nice surprise :)

Nice to know he is still enthusiastic about it.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Ohh I just read what Tim Child said on 30th December, it seems they are planning to show it from what he knows (begs pardons but I hadn't heard any news like that till then)

But aside from that I am fairly sure we will get an unedited copy for the site.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Ohh I just read what Tim Child said on 30th December, it seems they are planning to show it from what he knows (begs pardons but I hadn't heard any news like that till then)
Don't worry at all. And for anyone who believed my speculation that they might show the extended version today (well, yesterday) in the Cult Selection Countdown, I'm sorry. They showed the short version again, so if Tim's been informed correctly we'll just have to keep our eyes open throughout the New Year. Sorry Treguard. Sorry Debz. Sorry Debz's nan.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

This is a bit off the subject and quite a bit delayed but of those who have seen the debs_g interviews, did anyone notice Hugo Myatt wearing a Knightmare sweatshirt ;)
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Porsmond
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Porsmond »

Also reguarding the documentry. If anyone has not seen it yet for whatever reason, you can catch in in May on Challenge when they show the Final 3 episodes of Series 3, It will be played before each episode as part of their cult selection.

Also challenge have confirmed they have no plans to show the extended version of the documentry, It will still be the short version.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Unfortunately I never got to see the documentry when it was shown on Challenge? :( due to not knowing that Knightmare was on over Christmas and due to Challenges' insufficient advertising. I have only seen the documentry on this website :), so I don't know what is the short and long versions of the documentry. Also I did not know that Challenge? were even showing Knightmare until about March time, due to flicking through the Sky TV listings. I also wish that I would have been able to watch CITV the morning that they showed Knightmare, which I missed completely >:( again due to insufficient advertising >:(. Anyway why only just advertise a programme at the beginnig of that programme, when we obviously know that it's on. The whole point of advertising something is to get more people that don't know about it, such as during other times, i.e. at the beginning or middle of another very popular show (preferably at the beginning as people tend to go away during the middle).
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

P.S. Someone please explain to me is it the short version, or longer version on this website!
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 04 May 2003, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Also I did not know that Challenge? were even showing Knightmare until about March time, due to flicking through the Sky TV listings.
Had I not of flicked through the listings I would not have known it was on and I may never have seen it at all :'(. If I did not see it at all I probably would not have thought about it an never found this website and joined the community :(. I also would have missed out on a lot of stuff

:( :'(
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

P.S. Sommeone please explain to me is it the short version, or longer version on this website!
The one on the site is the only version that Challenge have done so far, which is a short one.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I noticed a small error on the transcript saying that the clips shown are from S2, but they are from S3! I just thought that I'd mention it as it might have been a typing error! ::)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Stupid question, but has anyone seen the longer version?