All over :.(......

Discussion of the repeats of Knightmare on the satellite channel Challenge?
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

All over :.(......

Post by MoanaLiza »

As soon as it's started and it's already finished. I can't beleave that series' 4 is finished hardly any sooner than it started *sob sob*
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: All over :.(......

Post by Werewolf »

Yes, but Series 3 should start tomorrow. If not then...no, I can't even bear to think of life without my daily dose of Dungeoneering *gibber*
Assassins do it from behind
Lord_Kram
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

more series on challenge??

Post by Lord_Kram »

Do you reckon after the great success of series 4 on challenge, they may conisder on buying more series?
Or are we going to have to do what we did before and keep on at them until they give in? hehe!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Re: more series on challenge??

Post by Purgatory »

great sucsess? we dont know that for sure,
well season 3 seems to be next so we can only hope, i really want to check out the 1st 2 seasons im not sure if i had seen them, i think iv'e seen parts..  if not Lord fear will be on screen  :D
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Since the ratings for these weeks will only just be coming out, we can't say anything with any confidence.

Although I wouldn't suggest seriously nagging Challenge? about other series, it might be nice if people said they'd enjoyed what they have seen so far. Positive feedback where it's due is never a bad thing.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

I suspect they will show it, since Challenge started showing it, these forums have doubles in population, and S3 was nicely built up w/ the figures.

I suspect S1 to come next if anything, it costs a lot less....Maybe we should do another 'which series next' poll type thing, they seem to listen to those.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I suspect they will show it, since Challenge started showing it, these forums have doubles in population, and S3 was nicely built up w/ the figures.

I suspect S1 to come next if anything, it costs a lot less....Maybe we should do another 'which series next' poll type thing, they seem to listen to those.
As usual, you hit a key point, one we haven't mentioned. When they originally showed Series 3, a lot of people- myself included- worried that the ratings would decrease on the second showing. That didn't happen- in fact, Challenge? said how impressed they were with the figures the second time around. Hopefully they'll consider that this might happen this time too.

However, I would have thought that if they get another series, it would be Series 5. Definitely worth seeing what people think on the question.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Well, series 5 is a little like series 4 in some respects. It also, importantly, introduces Lord Fear. Mind you, it is a relatively subdued series. If Challenge want something more 'rough and ready' they might be better plumping for series 6.
Subject to change.
Taipan55
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Taipan55 »

Hello people, I'm new to this forum and yes, I've been glued to the tele every night at 6!

On this subject, I agree with Malefact, I remember series 6, 7 and 8 from my childhood and S6 was my fave! I would hope that 'Challenge?' show S6 as I get the impression that most Knightmare fans liked this series the most, or second to S3.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Hello people, I'm new to this forum and yes, I've been glued to the tele every night at 6!
Hi there, and welcome! :)
Donna
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Donna »

Yes i agree with u all i would like to see challenge buy some more series of knightmare, I dont really care witch series as long as they buy some id be really happy ::)

Gundrada's Number 1 Fan
Run the goblins are comming!
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that I would like to see series one (which I can't remember ever seeing) to see right from the beginning or series' five next the introduction of Lord Fear and the Opposition (again which I can't remember much of if any)
Gerz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gerz »

I don't think we have a hope with getting Challenge? to show another serise of Knightmare, they oringallly wasn't keen on showing serise 4 where they?
I Love Goblins
Jericho6
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Jericho6 »

I don't think they'd do all too well showing the first two seasons, considering that it is a daily, not a weekly, programme. The first two seasons are very repetitive, especially the first, where he says the same thing at the start of every episode, at the end, at points during the quest, when people die etc. Also, a lot of rooms were recycled for the second and third seasons, I think it could get too samey for some people and the ratings could drop off. IMO they'd be better going with the later seasons.
If 'exclude' is the opposite of 'include', then what's the opposite of 'increment'?
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

They could probably get away with showing the first two series' once. I think that some people would like to watch it right from the beginning