Just for fun

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re: KMBS Update

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I hate my computer... the darn thing broke again! And I coulnt get to the forum either  :(
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

KMBS again

Post by Emii »

Always ready to welcome new students - with 28 on the books and around 10 regulars out of those, plus the members that are part-timers, we'd like everyone to join in the fun!

http://kmbs.proboards12.com/
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: KMBS again

Post by King_Gazz »

ok what is this i do not have a clue what to do on here
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

It's a Role-play forum based on the idea of training students in the way of the dungeon so we will have some mages, some tricksters, some practical persons - sort of like the room on KM where Sidriss was teaching the dungeon dwellers magic...only this is a whole school. If you are confused go to the very last section on the board called Off-Topic and speak int here. That's where members talk out of character and solve any quibbels or problems, etc.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

A lot of creative effort has gone and is going into the Knightmare Boarding School - it is certainly worth some of your time!  :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Thanks for that, Drassil. I totally agree - it isn't just the admin that put in the effort. The school would be nothing without all the Role-playing students ;D
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Right - here is how we stand for specific places in the school. We need teachers for:

:-\ The Art of Spellcasting
:-\ Potions

...and a stand in for:

:-\ Mythical Creatures and their Uses

We also need...

:-\ A cleaning lady or caretaker - this character can be as mean or as jolly as you like, and is good for someone who only wishes to post every so often or doesn't have much time to post.

:-\ Another option for this is the Familiar-Feeding person. We need someone to feed and tend to the students' pets.

And if you want less responsibility but would like to join in the role-play we have as many places for students as there are people that want them :) Thanks for reading!
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

*If you need a teacher for Potions why not my KMBS character? *
Also I advise strongly making an account on KMBS, I was very cynical about it to begin with but the people on there are wonderful and the lessons are great fun. My friend 'Ringmasterrob' (also shares this account with me) is a regulart on their. Hope to see you all visiting soon!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Ditto  ;D
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

KMBS, "Where is everyone?"

Post by Fidjit »

The Boarding School is empty, again!

Where is everyone!!!

The Roleplay is empty too!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: KMBS, "Where is everyone?"

Post by Emii »

KMBS has kind of dwindled, unfortunately.

As for the KM roleplay board...you're one to talk! You've been stuck down a hole for nearly a week and haven't done a thing about it! Perhaps you should try and get yourself out of there before you tell others they aren't playing enough ;)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Great!!!

I have an idea!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

make sure you run it past a rep first...damn. He's run off again. Well, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES!

*shouts after him*
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I bet you didn't know what I used to get out of that cellar...  ;D
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I hope it's not against the rules, since I AM assuming you've read them *hint hint* I mean, if you were to use a spell you hadn't cleared with a rep, as stated in the rules *hint hint*

::)