Just for fun

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: KMBS, "Where is everyone?"

Post by Fidjit »

Maybe so, but there could be something in the remains to mark the last one.

Like... erm... err... I don't know I have to have a look...

MEANWHILE!

The Nettle Rose Tower is in danger!
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Really? Is it your fault?  ;)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Nar!  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Lord_Bob

KMBS + Surrounds update

Post by Lord_Bob »

For the many of you that take an interest or hold residence at either of these forums then this is an announcment from the managment. A decision has been made that the forum KMBS will be closed at the end of the week. We've been considering this a long time and it was agreed that the forum has run its course. Unless a large body of members severly object then at the end of the week the forum may be completely locked to all but admin and mod and left as a tribute and a place where previous events may be read. KMBS is not dead, far from it a "school" section has been made in Surrounds so it may grow just in a smaller and easier controlled state. For all those of you who have contributed to KMBS then i'd like to say a thank you, you have made my time their most enjoyable and I think of KMBS with fond memories. The announcement and topic to post opinions on the move can be found here "http://kmbs.proboards12.com/index.cgi?b ... 1082977392" and the new home of the forum is located at "http://surrounds.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=school" Thanks for listening and may Surround live long and prosper!
Last edited by Lord_Bob on 27 Apr 2004, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.