Just for fun

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: KM Boarding School (yep, it's still going)

Post by Emii »

Actually the expedition is still going strong with two students who didn't cheat, and are gaining points fast. If you'd care to join them then perhaps you could make the expedition a little less 'flat'?  ::)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

well I would but it appears my username on here is already taken  :( I checked past posts and the person who was called "Lord_Bob" changed user to "Lord_Dennis" but is still registered as Bob. Damn username thieves  >:( Still, when I have time I will boogie on down. Also Malefact I checked your QEM lessons and they are very detailed and useful, my apologies for any slur on your lesson. However most of the others are dull and bland
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Apology accepted, sir. :)

You could always re-register as "Lord Bob". If it doesn't like the space in there, use ASCII character 10 instead (it's identical to 32 - the space bar - in that it's empty). I think the character map might have that.

(Or just re-register as "LordBob" ;D)
Subject to change.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

well I may register later.  ;D but I am no good at the "being told what to do" thing so I dont know as I would get on well
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Its only role play :P
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

KMBS Update

Post by Emii »

At the KM Boarding School the night expedition is still going strong:
One student is dead, one is unconscious and one gagged, the last two kidnapped. There is a bad guy out for vengance on the rampage and there are only 2 students left who can save the school because the teachers have become powerless.

Anyone else care to help?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: KMBS Update

Post by Drassil »

Emii, I recently sold some of my 'Knightmare Karaoke' songs to a wandering minstrel on his way to Count Brinkatore's castle, and I have decided to donate the proceeds to your School. I thought you could use the funds to build a decorative sculpture in the school grounds. You could always poll your pupils for ideas on the design, but mine would be a metal statue called 'The Tin Child', in honour of a certain Mr. Child and his imaginative inner kid. Or, you could buy some textbooks... either way, the gold is yours.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

oOo thank you! The Tin Child! Of course!

(How do you suggest we go about installing these things in a forum?)
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well I came on and joined in with the expedition and I incorporated a fan fic of mine into the basic idea and seeing how people react then I altered it slightly and now the topic is going really strong (the dead student is me killed by my creation the dark lord ;D)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I don't really know... but you can draw and scan, can't you?  ;) Or, you could ask people to submit sculpture designs as jpgs and then select the best one.

I suppose a Roman Forum was a far easier place to put up a statue than an internet forum.  ;)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

lol yeah - And yes, the topic is now going strong even though its not quite how I planned it to be. Thanks to Lord_Bob...its better! We needed an opposition, since the school is all on one side. I didn't dare create one myself in case it ended up too Harry Potterish - having one turn up uninvited makes it much more plausible. Perhaps you would like to not die, but be driven off to return at another random date?
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Also, if anyone else wants tro join on a temp basis we need a school ghost again - the last one joined the school but posted once and we haven't seen him since, poor chap. Wonder if he's shut in the chimney again.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Sigh, is it ok with you Lord_Bob that I added Nightling the chaos demon to the story?
awwh still cant get to the site, stupid computer :-[
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I'll be back at lunch break... no wait.... YAY! School starts at 11.15! I lovee my school (and KMboarding school ofcourse! I'll be here in the morning  :D  
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Tis fine! But i can't get onto the forum, which is odd :S