INTERACTIVE STORY #2

Games to amuse and entertain.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: INTERACTIVE STORY #2

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

In the Place of Choice, two other dungeon inhabitants emerged for an unlikely meeting.

"Hmm...where's this then? Anything to loot? Eh, guess not..." Fatilla the Hun stood on the left platform, the door behind him bearing the symbol of the Cup that Heals.

"Lootings? Any looting will be done by me! I'll have to kill you first, though - sorry, but ze orders are ze orders..." Olaf the Viking stood on the opposite path, next to the door with the Crowning Glory above it.

"You? Kill me? Well that's not very nice now, is it? Come anywhere near me, and I'll blip ya, then I'll blop ya!

"It is I who will be doing ze blipping and ze blopping around here!"

Fatilla rushed forward, but forgot to account for the spinning disc in the center of the chamber. Olaf took the opportunity to shove Fatilla off the edge and into the void below. Olaf looked down, to see where Fatilla landed - but turned his head abruptly as a lisping, almost...posh...accent cut through the air.

"All right you Viking sack of filth, this chamber and all the treasure in it belongs to Gundwada!"

"Gundrada?" the Viking pondered.

"Yes, Gundwada! The mighiest warrior maiden in the dungeon!" Gundrada swung her sword around, and Olaf backed away to the edge of the spinning disc. Just then, a winged, bat-like creature swooped in from the southern path, knocking into Olaf and causing him to share Fatilla's fate. Gundrada tried to bat it away with her sword, but the creature retreated back towards
the south.

"Oi you, nobody escapes Gundwada!" the warrior yelled, as she gave chase to the creature, dashing straight through the southern door and into Treguard's antechamber.
Last edited by Kawaii_Catgirl on 17 Jul 2003, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

gundrada came to an abrupt halt "Oh, jolly nice to see you all again. I expect you'll be glad of my powewful muscles here wight?"

In the split second of her entrance the rooms occupants had both groaned and seen their salvation....the bat

kully spoke up first "wow, what a tiny bat. I wonder why it came in here"

"well it twied to escape gundwada and i couldn-"

"It really shouldn't be kept here kully perhaps we could put it in your bottle majida?" mused treguard acting as though he hadn't heard gundrada

"Don't wowwy, i'll dice it fo-"

"NEEEEEW!" squealed majida without the faintest idea why they weren't speaking to the sword weilding weirdo but damn sure no bat was going to live in her bottle "EET's A NASTY SMEALLY THING!"

"I say, can any of you see me?"

Pickle started doing a little jig

"young man? can you see me?"

"why are you jigging picks?" asked kully

"bored i spose" replied pickle " i want a new team to arrive, the bat could leave with them"

"blimey I'm invisable! Just think of all the things i could kill now...just let me at that wizard" muttering to herself gundrada jogged out of the antechamber toward the room of choice again.

as one pickle, kully & treguard all fell about laughing.

"What Eee's so funny?"
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

[We'd better be careful here. All the old Km characters were resurrected in the Interactive Story #1. We shouldn't let this story steer too close to that.]
Subject to change.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

[And what's wrong with the old characters? Fatilla, Olaf and Gundrara are three of my favourites - so long as we don't keep introducing them, and going off at tangents, we should be ok. Plus, Treguard and co have been dealing with the creatures for quite some time now - I introduced Gundrada to speed it up a little.]
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

[Oh, there's nothing wrong at all with the old characters. All I'm saying is that if they are all resurrected then it might start to mirror what went on in the previous story. Regarding speeding the proceedings up a bit, well, it takes time to build a story up. If things proceed too quickly then the story will appear rushed and disjointed. It may even stop making sense. I'd hate to see that happen - this story looks very promising so far. Everyone has made some very good contributions.]
Subject to change.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hordriss looked on in horror as his room phased back and forth between probabilities. He daren't teleport. Instead, he moved carefully to the door. However, just as he was about to be whisked away by the darkness of it, the door was gone, as was the room. Hordriss was left floating in a black void. There was no light at all. He cursed loudly, but the words could only be heard inside his causality shield. How was going to be able to get back to the Dungeon, now?

Lord Fear had bristled and stood up quickly, leaving Lissard to BAG the Mally-bous on his own. He looked around, squinting at the stone wall. It began to change - very slightly at first but with increasing speed and eccentricity.
"What the..." he began but he was cut off by an ear-splitting scream from Lissard. Looking down, Fear saw Lissard falling through a large hole in the floor that seemed to be bottomless - a sickening black void. Fear snapped his fingers and Lissard floated back up into the room.
"Time to go, me old newt," he muttered. He grabbed hold of an amulet that was hung around his neck. Muttering something in a strange tongue, light began to emanate from it, bouncing off the walls in a myriad of colours. Grabbing hold of Lissard, the two stood in the middle of the room as more and more pieces of the floor began to fall away. Parts of the wall began to move, now, sliding across the room with no regard for anything that might be it their way. One of the blocks headed straight for Lissard and Fear but they had vanished by the time it got to their floor space.

A once orangey stone room had changed into something quite different. To some it would become known as the Block And Tackle.
Subject to change.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

[Come on, people! Don't leave this all to me!]
Subject to change.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

[trust me Malifact I'd write IF I had some idea...., but I dont know about the other people...]
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

[Could SOMEONE write here!!!]  
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Fear and Lissard rematerialised back in Marblehead, in that strange stone chamber. Two Miremen were waiting for them, though, and rushed as fast as they could (which wasn't that fast at all) up to Lissard and began speaking frantically.

"What are they saying, Lissard?" barked Fear with little patience.
"It's Marblehead, Lordness!" hissed Lissard.
"What about it, tuna-breath?" snapped Fear.
"The Techno-magic, Lordness!" cried Lissard. "It is collapsing!"

A strange warbling noise was heard and the four of them spun around to gaze at the wall, from which it was coming. The wall was moving, bending, distorting. Fear jumped and immediately pointed his finger at it, quickly muttering a magic command. The distortion stopped and the wall returned to normal.
"It is happening everywhere, Lordness!" said Lissard urgently, "and more and more frequently!"
Subject to change.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

[I am forever grateful to thee Mally :)]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

[Hehe. Any time. :) Wish other people would contribute, though!]
Subject to change.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

The boney fingers continued to rearrange the small tiles. He gazed at the fractal and grinned, his eyes flashing with evil. The Gruagach was to reclaim his Dungeon.
Subject to change.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

[oOo...cliffhangerness!]
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"