Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre

Questions for the cast and crew of Knightmare
Debz_g
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre

Post by Debz_g »

I recently managed to contact Zoe Loftin via email and tonight I was lucky enough to get the following reply:

Hello Debbie yes I was in Knightmare all those years ago I think I was about 19 then, I'm a little older and married now so my name is no longer Loftin.
I am actually expecting my first baby in 2 weeks so am at home waiting for the big event. If there is anything about the show you think I can help you with please let me know
best regards

Zoë

Well that answers a few questions at least...but does anyone have any others that I could ask Zoe?
"You think maybe a girl can't do this? Ha!! Like camel I spit on you!!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Um, I'm sure I can think of a few questions, but for the meantime it'd be good to know if she was indeed the Zoe Loftin involved in the programme detailed on the "Mellisandre, who played her...? thread (currently on Page 3 of this section of the forum).

If she thought it was appropriate, perhaps it might be nice for Illusion to detail her current news somewhere discreet on this website. Although some people don't like it, some women do like the idea of their babes adorning cyberspace. Oh, there's the mother hen in old Grimwold talking. In any case, best wishes to Zoe on behalf of us all for the weeks ahead. :)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Scott_Wilkinson
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Scott_Wilkinson »

I'm glad to here Zoe is married and is expecting a baby. Here's a question I'd like to ask her.

When she was on Knightmare, did she have a crush on any of the characters? And if so, who was it? :)
The number one Children's programme of all time for me is, was and always will be the one and only... Knightmare.
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

Good to hear Zoe's doing well. Although, I didn't know she was only 19 when she played Mellisandre...

I wonder if she knows how to contact any other players (Paul Valentine etc) - we could see how they're all doing.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
RoxxAatherton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by RoxxAatherton »

Yeah, ask her if she kept in touch with any of the other actors/actresses and you could also ask her if she'd consider playing an older Mellisandre or another character if a new series of Knightmare was made.
Foxxy Roxxy
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

;DRe: Zoe Loftin/Mellisandre

Post by Pickle123 »

awwww :D my best wishes for the future...

hrmm, did she ever get bored of being stuck in the stocks ;D
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

I think I would like to ask her if she really liked being the maid, or would she have rather liked to be more of a warrior like Velda or Gundrada?

Also were her and Paul Valentine really good mates, and what was her take on Motleys and Mellys relationship- which is what we were arguing about on another thread! (I still say they were just best friends)

Its great to hear that shes doing well, and again best wishes for the future!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com