Greetings to you all

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Eli
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Greetings to you all

Post by Eli »

results in him being left with a very convincing Don King hairstlye
Spellcasting:
B, R, Y, L, C, R, E, E, M

*The spellcasting chimes ring, and Eli is left with a very nice and trim hairstyle. In fact, the hairstyle is so nice and trim that all harmful electrical energy leaves him in awe of his splendor- and enters all others in the room...*
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Can't believe I missed this one. Anyway welcome. I'm Dark Descender, friendly neighbourhood psychomaniac, romanticist, feminist and self-proclaimed genius. Never mind Skarkill, luvvie. His noise is like an empty wine jar in the wind. Oh, gods, now I'm getting phillosophical. I'd better go before the rotten fruit starts flying. Bye, and enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Hey chicken! Welcome to our hole!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Eli wrote:Spellcasting:
B, R, Y, L, C, R, E, E, M

*The spellcasting chimes ring, and Eli is left with a very nice and trim hairstyle. In fact, the hairstyle is so nice and trim that all harmful electrical energy leaves him in awe of his splendor- and enters all others in the room...*
Hey have you seen the commercial for I think Fosters, where the guy has his hair done in such a weired and funny way and his mate has his hair done in an even funnier way. Anyway it's not a Pickle type or early Treguard type hairstyle is it?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Eli
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Eli »

Hmmm, it's a neck and neck between Treguard's Series 2 hairstyle (is that the same as his Series 1?) and Pickle's Series 4. Speaking of hair, I'd love to see Mr. Beckham go out onto the pitch with a Pickle one day ;)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Ooh visions of David Beckham stepping out for England, munching a gerkin come to mind. Oooops something went slightly wrong there. Just a thought though, if you shut your eyes and listen to both of them speak, I hardly think that you'd be able to tell the difference between the two and that not the only simularities between the two.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Eli
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Eli »

Oh! I get it now! I had to think about that gerkin comment for a long time but I got it eventually ;D

As for the hair, I forgot about Hordriss'! Though maybe in blue.
Last edited by Anonymous on 27 Aug 2004, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.