Hey folks

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Fishsta
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hey folks

Post by Fishsta »

Hello there... I've never been one to hang around with forums, so I'm going to do what I probably shouldn't and just jump in with both feet and see how that goes!

Huzzah! Nice to be a member of this forum! My memories of Knightmare go WAY back to when it first started, and, as a 25 year old, I'm of the general opinion that the show was never quite as scary as that first season, truly wonderful viewing, one of the finest things to ever grace TV in the history of... erm... TV.

Yes, even now, it still has an effect on me, watching what I can on Sunday mornings on Challenge. The later seasons that they show now just don't quite have the same impact, though there are some wonderful moments. I enjoy playing a little game at the moment called "Spot the Fire Extinguisher", where you must keep your eyes peeled and watch out for fire extinguishers in the rooms, especially when we are looking through the eye-shield. You'd be surprised how many you see around the ruins!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to contributing to these forums and bringing my own brand of humour to the proceedings... so now I shall turn, face the dungeon door... and step boldly forward. And all that malarky.

:)
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Hey folks

Post by HarveyTowers »

I wasn't one for the forums until I found this place either, but I keep hanging on around here nevertheless.

And just because there dungeons doesn't mean health and safety haven't got there....

Anyway, welcome to the zone!
Good night out there; whatever you are!
thecrystaldaze
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by thecrystaldaze »

;D
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and crippled by an oppressive cynicism. Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Hello! Nice to see you have a keen eye for detail!

Have a good time!
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Fishsta
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Fishsta »

Eye for detail? I certainly spotted your Monty Python reference... :)

I've got a feeling we're going to get on pretty well, seems we have lots in common already, Bruce.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Fishsta wrote:Hello there... I've never been one to hang around with forums, so I'm going to do what I probably shouldn't and just jump in with both feet and see how that goes!
That makes two of us. Before joining here I also wasn't one to join any forum. I hovered around here now and then, pondering whether to join or not and everytime I thought "I'll join" I couldn't bring myself to actually joining. One night when again I thought I'd join I actually went through with it.

Anyway you made a wise choice. So a slightly belated welcome to the board.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"