Blast From The Past!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Aranel
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Blast From The Past!

Post by Aranel »

Hello oh lovely ones!

My name is Anna, but in the realms of the KM Community I am Aranel. I'm 24, from joyful Croydon in the outskirts of London. When Croydon is in the news for something bad, they say we're in London. If it's good (very rarely), we're part of Surrey... Go figure...

I first joined the forums in 2003, and have drifted in and out for a while. I'm now re-introducing myself for the... third time I think!

I may not have the sharpest or most specific knowledge of all things Knightmare, but I do love it lots. He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Pickle is one of my favourite characters. Then again I also like Sylvester McCoy's Doctor, I wont even go into how many times I've been frowned at for that!

Upon joining the forum in 2003, I didn't anticipate the great friends I would make in this community. I have met some truly fantastic folks here, I'm sure I'll meet some more! So I'll keep coming back to check on y'all :-p

Much love!
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Blast From The Past!

Post by Canadanne »

Welcome back - I recognise your name but I don't think we have met before. :)

Pickle is great and Sylvester McCoy will always be "my" Doctor, so it seems to me you have good taste!
wombstar
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by wombstar »

That's because Sylvester McCoy rocks as the Doc, he's my favourite anyway.
B-|
It's always the cracked ones that let the light in
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I've always considered you a blast from all time periods simultaneously. Like that episode of Doctor Who where the TARDIS did... that thing. Anyway, welcome back. Good to see you round these parts again.

Some people may know you without knowing they know you, since you played the maracas in Aegis Quest. That's right, isn't it?

Sylvester McCoy's Doctor is the right one for Knightmare fans to like. He made his debut on the very same day as Knightmare and one of his first lines was "Where am I?"
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Welcome back to the forum. I, of course, know you. :P

And Sylvester McCoy. He's a very popular Doctor around here.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Gretel
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Gretel »

Welcome to the party... again.
"you should be able to hear from my voice that I'm terribly pretty, now DO you think I'm pretty?"