And I'm here to say hi

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Blackgaze

And I'm here to say hi

Post by Blackgaze »

So... years apart welcomings between people, I like to introduce myself.

My name is Paul Bates, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't love Knightmare, but it took me too long to realise this and I've missed so many years of Knightmare history, and I didn't appreciate how important the show was to me when I was younger.

So I've tried catching up on what I've missed, so I'm here to stay to share and enjoy Knightmare with the rest of you.

I have plans to make a tribute game to Knightmare as a long term project, working on for many years. Obviously it's easy to say I make it, which Is why I wont be bringing it up again until I stick to my word, as my vision for a fan project will hopefully be worth the many years of silence for Knightmare.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Re: And I'm here to say hi

Post by Mystara »

Hello!

Good to hear from you :)

Probably your best port-of-call is Knightmare chat on Sunday evenings (8pm):
https://www.knightmare.com/home/chat

There's usually a handful of people around.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Hi Paul,

there's plenty to to read and enjoy sitewise. Likewise you'd be more than welcome Sunday night in chat. If you have other skills (acting, scripting, video production etc) let us know and we would surely be welcoming for any future projects that may arise.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Welcome to the forum, Paul. Thanks for joining us. I hope you have a good time immersing yourself in the Greater Game again.