Michael Cule talking in 1981

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Michael Cule talking in 1981

Post by HStorm »

Discussing his performances in the stageplay version of The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy...

http://www.6of3.com/story-so-far/videos ... w-theatre/

Dun't he luk young?
BBrooks
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Michael Cule talking in 1981

Post by BBrooks »

Aaaaahhhh! Total Recall. :)

I came across this video a few weeks back, I was going to mention it on here, but I forgot. Thanks for posting this it's a great find, I'm thinking about doing a page on Wikipedia for Mike, I would love to do pages for all of the cast, so when you look up KM on Wikipedia you'll find a full cast list on there with links to their biographies, but it's quite hard to find a lot of information on them.

Mike's association with Hitchhiker's is legendary he's pretty much been there right from the beginning, notching up appearances in (I think) all of the stageplays, also the audio dramas (he reprised his role as the Vogon Guard in the Quandary Phase in 2005) and of course in the TV series. It's such a shame that he wasn't asked to provide the voice of a Vogon in the 2005 movie, I wished that they would have asked David Learner too, as there's a scene where the old TV Marvin appears in a queue at some point. It would have been nice if all of the original cast made cameo's in that film, it certainly would have saved the film from bombing like it did.

And you're right, he does look young. :D