Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

Post by Canadanne »

The Bournemouth Echo has an article about one of Edmund Dehn's upcoming films, K-Shop, if anyone is interested. (He isn't mentioned specifically.)
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Edmund Dehn

Post by Canadanne »

Canadanne wrote:The Bournemouth Echo has an article about one of Edmund Dehn's upcoming films, K-Shop, if anyone is interested. (He isn't mentioned specifically.)
K-Shop premieres in Bournemouth on Monday. If anyone wants a chance to win tickets, there's a competition here which closes tomorrow! (Don't know if Edmund Dehn will be among the cast members attending.)
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Interview with Edmund Dehn

Post by Pooka »

Edmund Dehn's in an acting group of which I'm also a member (I haven't been in anything with them for years, but I get the e-mails). I noticed that, after many many performances, he wasn't in the most recent one - perhaps K-Shop is why!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Edmund Dehn on stage: K-Shop

Post by Canadanne »

This thread has been given a rather misleading title, as K-Shop is a film, not a stage production.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

Post by Drassil »

Quite right. Doubtless an innocent mistake owing to the posts about Edmund Dehn's theatre work that were split off from the main thread. Now amended.

I'm pleased to see Edmund in the trailers on the K-Shop YouTube channel. Warning: even the 'mild' version of the trailer contains graphic violence.
Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Edmund Dehn in K-Shop

Post by Canadanne »

If you have the channel Sky Cinema Premiere, K-Shop is on this Thursday at 10pm and on Friday at 10:45pm.