The Eye Shield Issue 55

A dedicated section for The Eye Shield fanzine.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

The Eye Shield Issue 55

Post by Eyeshield »

The latest issue of TES is now available to enjoy at www.knightmare.com/tes/issue55 or via the TES index page if you prefer the version that has the main site menu alongside it.

After reading The Eye Shield, why not pop along to www.kmramdram.co.uk and listen to the latest audio play, a short comedy sketch entitled A Bolt to the Head, which features (among others) my good self as Hordriss and my sister Rosey as Morghanna.

Prolific TES storyteller Ricky Temple is amongst the authors of The Fire and Ice Chronicles, a series of prose stories for the Radio Amateur Drama Group that will hopefully become audio plays someday soon. The first few chapters of the first story - The Colour of Amber - have just gone online at http://www.kmramdram.co.uk/thefireicechronicles.htm
This account is disabled.
My new account is TheOldenDays
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 55

Post by Pooka »

Good issue.

I have a bit of a complaint, though- you did a whole section about Robin Hood, without mentioning that he appears in the RPG! My actor's pride is a bit miffed. :P
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Eyeshield
Inoperative

Re:The Eye Shield Issue 55

Post by Eyeshield »

I'm glad you enjoyed the issue. :D

My RPG knowledge is very limited, I'm afraid. I've just done a similar article about Greek Mythology for an upcoming issue, so if you would like to see any RPG characters mentioned in that, you'll have to let me know!
Last edited by Eyeshield on 09 Jan 2009, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
This account is disabled.
My new account is TheOldenDays