Spoof Knightmare

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Spoof Knightmare

Post by Mogdred »

I'm hopefully going to be filming a spoof Knightmare shortly - any ideas?
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...
Kawaii_Catgirl
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Spoof Knightmare

Post by Kawaii_Catgirl »

Your sig gave me an idea - you have to have Mogdred appear and be really over-the-top - like, DEMANDING that they quail!

People walking into walls is always fun.

Do something with the pole that Majida uses to call people in - have her whack Treguard with it accidentally-on-purpose (could be a running joke there).

Put a Pot Noodle on the clue table as food, and make the dungeoneer have to find boiling water to make it with!

Treguard appearing out of the walls, like he did in S1 and S2 - he could have punch-ups with the wall monsters, or other people appearing from the wall.
"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Me and my friends acted out a pisstake once of the last version of the opening sequence. In brackets I have put briefly how we did it.

First the dungeoneer fell down the stairs (in our house), then tried to snatch the dust (out of a flowerpot with a hole in the bottom)  but the snap dragon got there first and went "snapsnapsnapsnap" (it was my friend with a hand puppet through a hole in the bottom of the pot)and the dungeoneer went "ARGH" and fell over himself trying to get away. Then he ran across what would be the trial by spikes board (a giant plastic snakes and ladders sheet game) going "I can't see a thing with this helmet, yet I dodge spikes like I have second sight..." and then gets poked in the bum by the last spike (umbrella). Next, he falls through the doors (off the garden shed roof), then hand comes out (my friend hand a giant foam glove) and misses him and he lands flat on his face in a load of dust (pillows) at the bottom, has to run all the way back up the stairs (in the house), scrambles up the wrong way onto the ledge (bedroom window above the conservatory), realises he has no dust and flings his (handmade) helmet instead, which whacks the cameraman.

Does that help?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Jebstar
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Jebstar »

I played a version on my birthday which invloved getting drunk, (for extra realism) putting a bucket on your head, then being directed around my barn yard by other drunk people, through ponds, fires, holes etc. These traps were actually there however and we all ended up getting wet and smokey.
Cant even quest!
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

I've written a few Knightmare comedy sketches inspired by Dead Ringers (not the TV version, the original and superior radio programme, which returns to Radio 4 next Friday at 6:30pm) and featuring regular characters therefrom. I also have ideas for similar prank calls.
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Treguard appearing out of the walls, like he did in S1 and S2 - he could have punch-ups with the wall monsters, or other people appearing from the wall.
Does that mean that Cedric and Folly would have a punch up too?
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
MPK
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by MPK »

When I looked at the title of this thread, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I thought of the Chuckle brothers! Thinking them as replacement for Treggsy!

As for prank calls, I would love to hear Hordriss order a Dominoes Pizza and in payment, instead of a credit card number, he gives them the spell Twist!
Once again returning... and once again going just as fast!
http://www.abadeducation.com
Thanatos
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Thanatos »

"BBC Radio 4. I'm Charlotte Green. And now a Beadle warning, issued at 1900 hours. There are warnings of Jeremy Beadle appearing on "Challenge?" in You Bet, moderate to poor; Night Fever, odd. Boyard, overacted. Edward Tudor-Pole, underrated. The Bargain Hunters, subtlety of plagiarism, Rock-all. Takeshi's Castle, Craig Charles, mildly racist. Knightmare, good. Series 4, Treguard's lines, no change."

Prank Call Ideas:

Treguard asking for Pickle at Directory Inquiries.
Lord Fear complaining to Mark Knight that he portrayed him too sarcastically.
The Doctor asking Iona Kennedy/Jacqueln Joyce/Joanne Heywood/Audrey Jenkinson etc. to be his companion and travel with him through space and time.
Sylvester Hands asking a hardware shop about the sorts of ropes they sell.
William Hague ringing Tim Child to ask him to confirm or deny a rumour that a new series of Knightmare is forthcoming, because he'd like to play Sylvester Hands (thinking he could be very good as an ugly, drunken, disreputable, universally disliked crook who can never make up his mind about how to deal with his opponents, is more of a hindrance than a help to the opposition and had only one brief success in four years).
"The Tory Party is the cream of society: rich, thick and full of clots." - anonymous
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

If you havn't read right through it already, you might get some ideas from the following thread ;):

http://www.knightmare.info/forum/yabb/Y ... 1038567731
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Mogdred
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Mogdred »

Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to introduce some new characters too hopefully! I'll let you know when it's done. We've just filmed a black & white piece of slapstick which was hilarious!
Look upon Mogdred now, look upon Mogdred and QUAIL...