'Lo

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

'Lo

Post by Emii »

'Lo all! Just thought I'd stick myself in here for the knewbies, since I'm not around as much as I used to be :)

I'm Emii, also known as Kully or Kulaemii. I've been here a lot longer than most (though it doesn't make me any better than any other fans. I just know a lot of people ;D). I used to post a lot, now I post less cos I do more writing and am at Uni :)
Now you can catch up with me by reading my KM writing (or any other writing, if you like!) or messaging me. Go on my website if you wish. I also run the Knightmare Boarding School with PhoenixFlame.

So, to all you knewbs...enjoy you time here! May it be long and plentiful and if you have any questions and can't find anyone else, lower your standards and come find me! LOL!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: 'Lo

Post by Drassil »

Hi, Emii. Good to hear from you. I have had an enjoyable nose round your website. (Very sorry to see some nastiness in the guestbook.  :( ) You should be very proud of all the creative work you've done!  :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Heh - don't worry. For every nice person you get there's at least three a***holes. If they haven't got anything nice to say then I ignore them...though it was a little bit upsetting for a while!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Slip of the tongue there Emii! Mind your mouth...
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

For every nice person you get there's at least three a***holes.
So, just how many orifices do nice people have? Bearing in mind how difficult it is to find a lavatory in the Dungeon, having several a***holes could make things tricky!

(Apologies for slightly rude nature of this post.)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Why do you think we have the Vale of Worms? :)
Subject to change.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Good point. I can also see why they drained the wellways: just to be on the safe side...

And who says the scrolls are useless once you've read them?  ;)
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

Hehe, indeed! :)

Another good reason why you shouldn't sit under a Wellway!

They probably recycle the scroll - it would account for the discolouration. ;D
Subject to change.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Happy birthday by the way, Malefact. Though it needn't be any more significant than you want it to be. There's a birthday cake on your user profile page!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Lol, oh dear. a***holes and worms is not something I like to see in the same thread...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

...Not something I like to see in the same glance!
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

That sounds a tad dodgy to me...
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Well, this topic sure went downhill pretty fast, I'd hate to think any new people readin this, they'll wonder what on earth goes on here.  :-*
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hehe! I never thought of that...

I bet the knewbies would be thinking, "What the hell..."

But that's what I had to get used to... Now I'm doing it...
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I'd like to say that I'm very sorry if anyone has been offended by this thread. Unfortunately some light humour has turned rather bawdy, and I feel uncomfortable at the thought of anyone deriving negative impressions from this. Speaking as a Knewbie, I'm not bothered by it - some of the sentiments are quite friendly in fact - but I can see that some people would be bothered, and I apologise.  :-[