Series 6 - Episode 6

mattymoo_goblin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Series 6 - Episode 6

Post by mattymoo_goblin »

A very good episode, the team covered a lot of ground probably because there was a lot less talking. Elita made me jump when she came from behind the barrel. And then that last section in the Dwarf Tunnel shook me a bit when that thing disappeared at the other end of the tunnel. :o
That Team member seems to say "You won't fall off anything" in every single room!
I can't wait too see what happens in the dwarf tunnel tommoro!
You Have too Remember Pickle That This Is Not Game....
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re:Series 6 Episode 6 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*

Post by LordF »

That thing was Skarkill patrolling the Dwarf Tunnels.

Talk about an intense Episode.

Lord Fear's hand showing up unannounced.

The Dreadnaught (SP?) appearing out of nowhere.

Now what else could happen.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

How's yer leg then Skarks? Reminds me of when I stepped on a plug in my brothers room, it left a bruise and I was limping for just over a week. LF, you think that Elita jumping out from behind that barrel made you jump then? It made me jump slightly as well as when she came swinging onto the deck as I was expecting Nemenor to appear. What was with Hordris and the discuise and with the box? I didn't quite catch it all!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

My Leg is just fine thank you.

"Anyway I don't think at was me in the dwarf Tunnales Look more like a Knight to me."
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I also think it was definately you. Those bandages were a dead givaway, unless of course that Knight you're talking about has been having an arguement or something with Tiny!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Actually looking back.

I thinks your right it is my GOOD EVIL self.
Crispin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Crispin »

I like the entrance that the Pooka makes.

Also it seems to make some sort of wierd chanting noise.

Better then the whistling noise of the skull
Truth will out. Ah yes. Truth will out and so will you.
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Ok, I'm in a forum, there's a thread in front of me called 'Series 6 Episode 6 *NO SPOILERS PLEASE*' and I'm not going to fall off anything. ;D

This was an excellent episode, with more tomfoolery from the team, especially the dungeoneer who forgets Sidriss's name at the start(calling her 'Thingummybob' at one point) and the whole team appearing to forget Elita's name at the end, although I forget whether she told it them in the first place. I notice I'm not the only one who noticed the announcer referred it to an 80s show, when S6 first started in 1992! I enjoyed the business with the Medusa Eye, it seems Hordriss is still neither part of the Powers that Be or the Opposition, and just depends on what mood he's in at the time. That still doesn't explain why he was in that beggar disguise, though, it's not like the team have met him before. Still, at least Sidriss has got her beauty back, even though I could have sworn Challenge edited a bit around the advert break. Right after Sidriss leaves, I can recall the team laughing a bit, yet we didn't see this after we returned from the adverts. Possibly for timing reasons? Who knows. On another note, I liked the bit where the Dreadnought, or Dreadnort (forgot to check the credits to see which spelling's right) says 'That word is the...correct word', adds a bit more tension. All in all, can't wait to see Aradine's 'new' lair (as Elita put it) and what exactly's lurking behind the corner of the dwarf tunnel!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Well the apparant concenus thought on that question of who's lurcking in the Dwarf Tunnals Is .........................................................................................................................................

ME
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

That was actually Lord Fear pretending to be Hordriss pretending to be Harris the beggar! It must've been Lord Fear because he was the one who had the box in the first place and when he was thinking how to get it to Alan he said "Ah! I have it!". Also when he walked away from Alan, he said something about opening it later, but not too much later. There's no way Hordriss would've given a box like that to a dungeoneer, so that's gotta be Lord Fear in that scene.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hence the name "Hordriss the Confuser"
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Yep, Hordriss could've been duped by Lord Fear, but it's still more likely that it is in fact Lord Fear. Lol, this could turn into a debate of the "pie/cake/quiche" type.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

It wasn't lord fear with the box don't be stupid.
For a start if it was him all he had to do was cast a spell.

He even said Hordriss before changing it, and we have seen Hordriss like that before (season 5) Pickle pointed it out, and plus Hordriss being neither means his willing to work for anyone providing the price is right.

We call tell from the follow up episode because the plan didn't work Fear has gotten his own back on Hordriss, well thats what you get for allowing a team to get to level 3.

Why was there a causeway on the ship?
and wasn't that one of the easiest level twos ?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Someone else thinks it's Lord Fear disguised as Hordriss too, though - the author of the 'Classic Quest' in the May 2003 issue of the Eye Shield.

But there's no need to be snippy to me just because we've different ideas of who it could be! :(
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Yeah, Mephisto, don't be so damn patronising! Velda was just coming up with a theory, which was actually quite a clever one, so there was no need to accuse her of being stupid. Your own explanation works up to a point, but as it stands there appears to be a glitch in the S6 continuity, and Velda's theory would answer it very tidily.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.