Series 6 Episode 13

mattymoo_goblin
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Series 6 Episode 13

Post by mattymoo_goblin »

Another very good episode. The part with Elita was just great with more back chat from Sophia.
The 3 questions room with Hordriss was a welcome return to the old series 3/4 formula of needing to answer questions correctly in order to continue. Its a shame it was brought in so late in the series though!...But at least they werent let off like in Series 5 with Gwendoline ;D Sadly it did mean they died so close to the end of the game.
And this is the first time that a game ending was also time out. So tommoro a fresh team begins at the start
:)
You Have too Remember Pickle That This Is Not Game....
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Series 6 Episode 13

Post by WhiteDevil »

Why didnt they win! I got the alchemy question, and of course Hordriss is the best magician in the dungeon ;D

They were very unlucky, more deserving than the winning team i think. But then Sophia didnt make it easy, but i think shes the best dungeoneer from the series all the same... All in all they guided well, make good decisions, but didnt have the knowledge to pass that last stage..

Btw, "Now thats what i call... lovely Skarkill!"
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Johnro
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 6 Episode 13

Post by Johnro »

True, but I think they should have had a guess at the combination, rather than just staring at Sophia on the causeway ;D

And its been so long since I saw the Corrdior of Blades! Pity it was quite slow :(
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Agreed, they just all sat there... They had a 5/14 (i think) chance of getting it right, so a guess would have been better than waiting for the sword to get the dot..
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

time out also took place at the end of season 1 ;)
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Oooh soo close. They could've probably got across the causeway, even without winning the scroll, had they have been a bit quicker picking up the food! Now the question is did they die from starvation or falling off the causeway? I think it's a case of both at the same time! If they'd gotten across the causeway, would they've still been able to win since they were rude back to Elita? As Elita said she was going to help Sophia, but since Sophia was rude to her more than once she didn't. She would've probably given a spell or something. I liked the bit with dancing Skarkill and the panpipes, not bad for someone with a busted leg though. I think he forgot about it. So we see Skarkill actually doing some work this episode and almost catching a dungeoneer. I see Lord Fear's got his communication pool working again, I think he took your advice Lord Fear ;D!

Anyway it's the penultimate episode tomorrow guys.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

the life force is what killed them not the causeway, the life force falls before the red dot it hit, she was to slow in picking up the food, But very close to putting lord fear in his place again,

It was the hardest level 3 of the year,

OHHH is was that Tiny i saw in the class room, ;D
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Elita had no effect, just with skarkill.

The life force falls just before the red dot is hit by the frightnight, i think it's safe to say she died of lack of food.. kinda a surprise in this stage of the game, but it was a close call.. nice episode
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

WhiteDevil wrote:Btw, "Now thats what i call... lovely Skarkill!"
Who said that? Was that part of the end credits or was that someone from Challenge?

Anyway I wouldn't think that was Tiny as The Gatemaster 'zapped' him, remember? Or maybe not, I'm a bit confused. Actually I think that it was another Hobgoblin in series 4. Oh I don't know, I'm really confused now ::)!
Last edited by Anonymous on 28 Apr 2004, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Well, so many things happened in this episode, I don't know where to start! I guess I'll start of Sophia's rather unfair death on the great causeway. Apparently, they didn't get the diploma from Hordriss, but looking back on it they answered the first question correctly, didn't have time to answer the second question due to the other woman answering immediately, and only actually got the last question wrong, which means they died simply because of answering one question incorrectly, similiar to Martin's quest in Series 3. And it looked to me like they picked up the food BEFORE the life force came to an end...still, we saw the life force death animation again, despite not being full screen. It's a shame, they were doing very well up until then, and I thought they were going to be winners. Then again, Elita might have given them the causeway code if Sophia hadn't insulted her for a second time!
Onto the rest of the episode now, we saw Hordriss disguised for either the second or first time depending on whether you think Harris the beggar was him or not. It was interesting to hear Clifford Norgate not speak in a deep voice for once. Speaking of Norgate, at one moment I thought they were going to die via the Dreadnort, but Ridolfo rushed in and saved them in the nick of time. Good to see he's a troubadour again.
Finally, we saw the Corridor of Blades again! I noticed at least two instances of a blade getting very close to Sophia, only for the camera to 'cut' back to the advisors (geddit?) and then back to the blades, as if they were let off. Coincidence? Who knows.
(Oh, and it did indeed look like Tiny in the classroom!)
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i don't she put the food into the bag fast enough... very hard to tell, but you can see the life force falling before the red dot is hit... i'm guessing they were meant to be killed off anyway and this was a way of doing it.

All hobgoblins look the same, Tiny was in season 3. ;)

The blades were close call, much like the level one causeway,

The Dreadnort seems to be in both level one and two now.. i guess them blockers ain't much use anymore, pity he doesn't walk in, But it was close..i thought it was indeed the end.
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Moana Liza wrote:Who said that? Was that part of the end credits or was that someone from Challenge?
Right at the end of the credits before the Broadsword "Gong" the screen went black and Lord Fear said it.. Did nobody else see it?
Last edited by WhiteDevil on 28 Apr 2004, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Moana Liza, i know we got to see tiny only once in season 5, he was indeed in season 6 but never made an appearance, (that could have been it)

Remember the Hobgoblin from season 3? that all look alike. Also i can't remember if it was season 7 or 8 but before the info you see lord fear with his hobgoblin in the background (Tiny)
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Lord Fear said "Now that's what I call LOVELY Skarkill" in a couple of Episodes back.

It was music to my ears when I heard that phrase being said after the cedits.

Music to my Ears.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
SrWilson3S
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by SrWilson3S »

Ive said this before but got blasted for it being a spoiler...

Series 6 Sophia team this was harsh sure they didnt get the diploma but they deliberatly wernt even given time to have a guess and attempt it.
Yet bens team before cleared it but didnt have every number and they guessed one point of it hmmmm.
Also watch the speed of the frightknights sword its suspiciously quick.