Series 7 - Episode 1

Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 7 Episode 1 ***NO SPOILERS***

Post by Moonlight »

BillyH wrote: Well, naturally I miss the old characters. And the old helmet.
Oh no, the new helmet :o Maybe I won't be so keen to go home after all... I hated that helmet.

Oh, what am I saying?! Of course I want to watch it!!! ;D
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

I definitely prefer the old helmet.

To the person who asked, yes, this is the series which starts with Lissard running round the Sewers Of Goth.

As for the new characters, I like Rothberry (then again, I'm just an MK fan in general), but I personally prefer Elita to Romanha, Skarkill to Raptor and Motley to Fidjit (or however you spell it).

Nice to see good old LF at his sarcastic best as always though. Some things never change.

Fear
Live in Fear....
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Indeed LordFear, LF doesn't change.

If he did change what would happen?

No one would think of it.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
zzt
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by zzt »

Wait wait wait wait... so, first we have "Lord Fear", then we had the obnoxious "Lord-fear" for a short time, and now "LordFear" appears? How utterly confusing! I might as well ask this question... will the real Opposition leader please stand up?
That zzt is an american!
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

what you would expect from a season opener.
Good but not great.

I idea of the new helmet was to allow the dungoneer to see when needed (Sight spell) that was a good moment.. looks like his getting alittle lost in them tunnels and the goblins are close by..

But i was very disappointed they had no hauntings.. i hope they pop up, Perfect for rooms like the clue room and such.
Rothberry is alright, no different that other characters.
Majida was needed.. pickle was starting to get alittle flat and conversation had become kinda dull with him and treguard, Um... no quest room at the start, no traps, no puzzles just a matter of communication.. level one sucks. anyway.. things will pick up as always.

Don't forget the Wall monster.. which an annoying voice.
Raptor isn't that bad, and i dislike Fidjit already.
Doesn't seem to be any real life force clock this episode.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Yay, season 7 is back! ;D And I LOVED this episode! I didn't really think I'd say this, but I actually enjoyed Treguard & Majida's banter - it was really funny! Like the new outfit he's got too.

Lord Fear & Lissard's scene was hilarious and his conversation with Raptor was good too.

Rothberry - Another great character of MK's! And that corny joke about the Grimlock still made me laugh!

Dwarf tunnels - Why are they so dark now? That bit at the end with Raptor was quite creepy, though. A cliffhanger, lol!

This team are good - a bit panicky, but good - and Simon can talk to the characters without needing too much guidance.

Great episode! ;D
DragonRider
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DragonRider »

****** ****!!!! (Curse and swear!)
So Series 7 HAS started then?! :'(
Yesterday, the family and myself decided to go see a film (the boys went to see "Shaun of the Dead", myself and Mother went to see "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" by the way) I didn't set the video for Knightmare because I thought we would be back before 7:30. However, we missed the first showing of the films, due to traffic so we caught a later showing, meaning that we didn't leave the cinema till 7:00. No way would we get home in time. "It's cool. Knightmare is repeated at 1:25. I can set the video for then.",I thought.
This morning, first of all, the video had run out of tape so wearily I decided to just wind back and see what I do have........all I found was Gladitators. No Knightmare. :-\
Please someone tell me that series 7 will be repeated in the future!! I'm sure there are a few others who wouldn't mind a repeat of series 6 as well? ;)
Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Moonlight »

Absolutely Dragon Rider!!! ;D

Just so long as they wait till July when I can actually watch Challenge tv!!! Being a student sucks... ::)
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hi, Moonlight! Din' see you come here, me names Motley!

But you can call me Glenn if you want... ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Heh, a few minutes before Series 7 started Challenge actually announced Series 6 was being shown! My mum and dad laughed at me because i had set everything up and went a pale shade with that news...

The episode was a good opener. But what happened to the clue rooms, and when were they told they were looking for the cup? Not at all good if they're told... Rothbury seems about the best new character. Brollochan is cool (but what knowledge hungry wallmonster isnt 8) ). I already feel like strangling Majida, Nails down a blackboard i tell you!
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Moonlight »

Motley wrote: Hi, Moonlight! Din' see you come here, me names Motley!

But you can call me Glenn if you want... ;D
Hello!! I just sort of sneaked in over the weekend!!
Nice to meet you ;D
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

OK, to hopefully try to clear up the apparent confusion and mix-up over screen names.

I, "LordFear", was actually the first of the three of us to register my user name, but have posted fairly infrequently since my registration (I also used to visit KM Chat most weeks, but constraints on my time have made that impossible of late), although the recent airings of Knightmare on Challenge have re-awakened my desire for discussion.

Next, we have "Lord Fear", who, although he/she registered after me, has, as can be seen by post count, been a more regular contributor to the forum.

I feel I speak for both of us when I say that there is no rivalry between us, and I certainly have no intention of causing any debates over the similarity of our names and any subsequent confusion.

I think it far more to everyone's advantage if we co-exist and stick to the topic at hand (discussing Knightmare).

Fear

PS: As for the other guy (Lord-Fear), from what I can gather, he was an irritating, offensive so-and-so whose sole aim was to upset and annoy people. We're far better off now that he is gone.

PPS: If "Lord Fear", or anyone else on the forum for that matter, wishes to contact me by instant message to discuss Knightmare or anything else, then by all means, feel free.
Live in Fear....
Melisandrinoff
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Melisandrinoff »

Yeah, good episode, but I did miss Pickle - I wonder why David Learner stopped doing it - maybe he just had enough. Majida was all right though I suppose...and I definitely remember seeing this series the first time round, which is quite cool - I remember the weird helmet, and that wall-monster with the strange voice, and Rothberry! He was cool :D Fidjit was good too, but does this mean no more Motley?! :( All in all, good episode, even though less tough than previous KM.
"You're in a room..." ;)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

It wasn't David Learner's decision apparently. Tim Child decided it was time for a rejig of the cast and Pickle was one of the characters he decided to cut.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

...because he was rubbish.

Only joking.

Or am I?

Yes, I am.

I think.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"