Series 7 Episode 2

LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Series 7 Episode 2

Post by LordF »

Post you thoughts after the episode has finished.

Have fun watching watchers.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
thecrystaldaze
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 7 Episode 2

Post by thecrystaldaze »

It was enjoyable, i liked that tortoise at the end, and that weird deformed duck. personally i think it should have been on for an hour instead of half an hour.
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

That weird deformed Duck is either Smirkinorff the Dragon or the Brollachan
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by LordFear »

"A World-Famous Racing Tortoise Called Nigel"

Does Hordriss actually have the ability to concoct a convincing disguise? You'd think with all the magic that the pompous old fool possesses, he would come up with something just a little more effective.

His trouble is that. whatever shape he's in, he can't be modest. Therefore, he couldn't just be any old tortoise, he had to be a "world famous tortoise (if there is such a thing)". As usual, his pomposity and arrogance rendered his disguise worthless.

Fear
Live in Fear....
thecrystaldaze
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by thecrystaldaze »

his disguise?
DragonRider
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DragonRider »

Well, it's been so many minutes into the quest and already Sidriss is stuck in a bottle (how?!) and Marta is leaning forward rather provocatively!
Woo-hoo for the Brollochan though! God, it's been an age since I last saw him. And Majida come to think of it, who didn't get on my nerves as much as she seems to have done to other people so many years ago.....
My thoughts on the team are that they seem a little indecisive....they have trouble on making the right decision and then agreeing with each other and sticking with that decision!
Also, what is that crunching sound that is chasing Simon and making the advisors panic a lot?
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Raptor and the Goblins?
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
WhiteDevil
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by WhiteDevil »

Series 7 has got a slow start.. These last 2 episodes have dragged a lot. Brollochan is alright, but i cant think of any of the changes that i like. Also the ending of each episode is getting boring... "Stand out of the way of the doors..."

There arent really any rooms that stick out in my mind, nor any major events that have made me jump out of my seat/make me feel tension. If the seaon carries on at this pace then its not going to come close to beating Series 6...

Maybe im too critical..
Those Who Live In The Past Are Doomed To Repeat It
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I also thought that the team were a bit decisive "Take some bread" "No don't" "No take some" "Put it back" "No keep it" or something to that effect and so on! Also when they were deciding on what to say to the Brollachan "Tell him you're a dungeoneer" "No don't" etc. and other ones. Is it me or did Simon crash into the wall in the Fireball Room? I also agree that this series has gone really slow this time. I can't believe that we are already upto the third episode and we are still on level 2 with the first team still. Not much seems to have happened either. What I was wondering was did they make a mistake in not choosing the lamp though! We'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Lets hope that more exciting stuff happens tomorrow then.

So who have we met so far this season then? Lissard, Majida (straight from the bottle), The Brollachan, Romanha, Rothberry, Fidget, Raptor, Marta (Dragon Rider, you say about the way she was leaning forward, but did you also notice her actions?), Grimaldine, anymore that have appeared so far that I missed (not ones who havn't appeared yet). Also there are one or two characters from previous seasons and others have dissappeared. Some of the old characters havn't been seen yet either.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

I'm sure one of the advisors almost let out a swear word in one of the rooms- "Turn to your le...(crunching sound)...oh sh...kee-keep turning!". And yes, it does seem to be pretty slow moving so far, the only real obstacle we've had so far is that moving block thingamajic. What happened to the causeways? The Dreadnort? The Brollacan looks okay, but I wish he'd morph out the wall instead of just fading in/out. And yes, this series is moving a little slow...perhaps it'll speed up once we get our first proper glimpse of Level 3.
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

all 1st quests are like this. as it's new and each new person need to explain them selfs..
So fair it been an easy ride..

How on earth does the look spell help? they had to guide him anyway.

and haven't to 'buy' the spyglass... er? it just wastes time and an extra room... and oooh the sound of marching over a haunting.... who came up with that idea?
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Velda »

Lol, this team are so panicky it's extremely funny! And that bit where they tried to make Simon say to the Brollachan he was of the Brotherhood of the Broll, hehe! ;D

I actually remembered the bit with Sidriss in the bottle from when it was on CITV! And no, that's not because I've read the series guide, lol!

I'm not too keen on the new landscape Smirky flew over, the Great Rift of Angar. It's very...featureless.

Grimaldine - A brilliant addition to the cast, if you ask me!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yet another politicaly incorrect episode guide from me...

We begin with a boring update followed by Smirky. Smirky airways to the Vally, and the debut of Grim Oldie. Majida sings Electric Six. (Danger, Danger!) Grim Oldie wants info. Tunnels to clue room with Sackless trapped in a bottle. Took Sackless and green gem. Treg waffles before Beardovision leads into the inn. Intro of the smutty southener with lots of "We don't take kindly to"s scattered around. Them's fighting words, missy. Marta reveals herself to be a classic "Dumb Blonde", a real overblown tart. She trades gem for spoiglass and causes some confusion. Oh, what a gay day! To stael or not to steal? Who cares? Intermission. Empty room and spyglass reveals Fear conversing with 'Ands and Lissard being really annoying. Team calle dGrim Oldie and gave him his info. Earned a look spell. Sackless panics and the next room features Brollachan. I bet the dungeoneer didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. Then, with a loud crash, Cardinal Ximinez of Spain burst in with his two junior cardinals and a fierce cry of "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Oh...wait a minute...that never happened! Sorry about that. Anyway, back on track, we proceed into the moving fireball room. Can't you just 'feel' the tension? Finally, Hordriss the greta is ousted from his disguise and agrees to help Sackless before Time Out. Summary? Majida needs several slaps. Preferably hard ones. And a nice backhander wouldn.t go amiss.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"
angelordevil4585
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by angelordevil4585 »

DD-do you have any idea of the amusement you cause? I hope your episode summaries continue... I missed this weekend's KM, so a little humourous summary for each would be appreciated :)
Now, I don't like to gloat...what am I saying? I can't believe I just said that, dear me, what a little fibber I am. Of course I like to gloat...love it, something of a hobby.
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

The episode guides are continuing. Sadly, I've missed most of this showing of series 7, so I'm using an old tape. 4 episodes are missing, but I'll try and find them. Sayonara for now.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"