Series 7 Episode 3

LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Series 7 Episode 3

Post by LordF »

Discuss about the Episode and the usual stuff.
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
LordFear
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Series 7 Episode 3

Post by LordFear »

Nice to see the Bruce Forsyth puzzle claiming it's first victim. With hindsight, it seems so simple and so logical, but I remember not understanding it at all at the time.

i agree with those who have said that this Series seems slow in comparison to others, and the banter between Treguard and Majida is getting right on my nerves.

Fear

PS: Wow, the tortoise was Hordriss. I'm so shocked. I would never have guessed it was him.
Live in Fear....
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

Well, we've reached the end of Team 1 and their indecisiveness. They were so close to the end, too: the spyglass revealed that PYCR was the penultimate room before they met him, lui, numero uno, mr big, the maaan...as LF said. Not sure why they picked the black card instead of the red one, though, I would have certainly gone for the Queen. These rumours about PYCR being confusing seem to be in error. Oh well, onto team 2 now. Some amusing business with Sly Hands and Romahna, although this team don't appear to know exactly what to do-Nicola actually TOLD Sly Hands she was a dungeoneer, and tried looking into the Spyglass instead of putting it in front of the eyeshield. And I notice they got to choose their quest path before the quest actually started, Series 5 style. In that case, why didn't Treguard let Simon's team do it?
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

Well the 1st quest was for the cup so i guess they didn't want a repeat of the last season.

It's almost impossible for anyone to lose in level 1 and 2.
that had 2 puzzles and some questions.. nothing of a real challenge yet. Still don't know with this marching sounds supposed to be.

And my god they had some help from Tregurad...
He pretty much made sure they took the correct items in level 3 clue room, and told them when to use the spell.. didn't just hint he gave it away.
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Moonlight »

What's the Bruce Forsyth puzzle?
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

It's a term of enderment (I think) for "The Play Your Cards Right" Puzzal in Level 3 of Series 7 & Level 2 of Series 8.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
LordF
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by LordF »

Play Your Cards Right, the one with the cards on the wall and the pit below with platforms on the side.

Here's the link for the pic for those who still don't know:

http://www.knightmare.com/series/7/79.jpg
LordF's DA Account
LordF's LiveJournal
Also known as Lord Fear
Billy
Knight
Knight

Post by Billy »

He was referring to 'Play Your Cards Right', a puzzle where you have to touch the right cards, otherwise the ground disappears beneath you. LordFear didn't actually mean Bruce Forsyth walked in halfway through the episode and started to explain the rules.

"Ooh, nasty. But didn't they do well? Good game, good game! A new team will be following shortly, but until then, don't touch the pack, we'll be right back!"
Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Moonlight »

Oh my God, of course it is!!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[

I'm so silly...!
Thanks for that guys!

Imagine if it really was him though... ;D
Last edited by Moonlight on 05 May 2004, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Don't worry Moonlight.

You'll pick up the strange KM Disscusion Forum lingo soon enough. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Moonlight
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Moonlight »

Skarkill wrote: You'll pick up the strange KM Disscusion Forum lingo soon enough. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yay! I was talking to a friend on messenger today and nearly corrected her when she put "nightmare". It just looks wrong now, doesn't it!! ;D
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.............LOVELY."

"See you spend enough time with us and we'll educate you in the lanuge of The Greater Game."
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

BillyH wrote: He was referring to 'Play Your Cards Right', a puzzle where you have to touch the right cards, otherwise the ground disappears beneath you. LordFear didn't actually mean Bruce Forsyth walked in halfway through the episode and started to explain the rules.
and of course you can catch the real thing weeknights at 8.30 ;D! So we're now onto the new team. They almost came a cropper as they nearly didn't take the food and they almost took Romanha's advice and weren't going to pick up the spyglass. I am glad that they didn't take her advice though. I hope that ep4 is more exciting and has much more action.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Velda
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Characters forgetting dungeoneers

Post by Velda »

This occurred to me when I was watching Simon's quest last week. He met Grimaldine twice, once in Level 2 and then again in Level 3. But despite meeting Simon earlier, Grimaldine seemed to have forgotten who Simon was! And it's not just this example, it's happened before with other characters and dungeoneers. It seems really illogical IMO - can anyone think why this happened?
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Characters forgetting dungeoneers

Post by Kieran »

Maybe the Grim one met far too many dungeoneers in 1 day to remember them!

It does not make much sense, as surely Anthony Donovan would have met him earlier that day, for the level 2 encounter, anyway?

Cannot think of a decent explanation for it, really. Very very puzzling.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'