Hi from Rich

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Hi from Rich

Post by Rich »

Hi all.

I'm a long time Knightmare fan from Sheffield, sad that the original series never had a team from Sheffield, I wanted to apply but I wasn't very popular at School so I didn't have enough mates to form a team :(
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Hi from Rich

Post by HStorm »

Welcome aboard!
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Thanks.

Knightmare FTW!
Rich
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Rich »

Oh and did you know that Hugo "Treguard" Myatt's voice is in the voice credits on forthcoming Xbox 360 and PC RPG Fable 3? That's part of the reason I'm getting it, John Cleese is in it as well, and I've been a fan of his work since Fawlty Towers!
Strike
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Strike »

I understand Sheffield's pain! Over 8 series despite a population of over a million and the great coastal town (city since 2000) of Brighton, Sussex only had one team (Simon series 3 from Horsham). :(

Welcome to the forum fellow newcomer and former watcher! Nice to hear Myatt is still active and Cleese is a legend! I was nearly in Sheffield funny enough on Saturday to watch Brighton play Wednesday but could not afford it!
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and my eyes have litteraly just started watering at the news that Hugo Myatt is in Fable III. Litteraly. I was furious when they left him out of number 2. Enjoy yourself.