Any of the oldies still here?

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Fishsta
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Any of the oldies still here?

Post by Fishsta »

Hey, I definitely wasn't around, and had never heard of NKTP, but I just found these links for anyone who's interested courtesy of The Wayback Machine.

4th December 2000
One quick look at the "Ask Andrew" section reveals this little gem:
"Q: Apparently all our TV and Radio signals are emitted into space. Does that mean therefore that if we build an incredibly fast space ship or contact some aliens we'll be able to watch all of Knightmare & 80's CITV in all it's glory legally?

A: By far the best Ask Andrew question I've heard so far. I asked one of the world's leading physicists, and he said "I dunno." I asked an armadillo, but he had no idea either. I decided to build a ship like the one you described and went into space - lo, you're right. I saw all of series 2. Gosh, wasn't it good??

That's my way of saying, uh, maybe, I dunno. But it's an interesting question, to say the least..."

LOL!

31 March 2001

29 September 2001

20 July 2002

29 November 2002

13 February 2003
All is gone now, save for a few snippets of information.

5 April 2003
A slight edit to remove an email address.
andrewbuckley
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by andrewbuckley »

Hi Fishsta

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the archived NKTP - I'd forgotten I used to be that witty!! No, seriously, it has been so long since those days, and there really was a close community of Knightmare fans, some of whom I managed to completely forget - hope if any of them are out there, they are doing fine.

I also re read some of my fanfic, all of which I'd forgotten about. Where is Sidriss Starshine nowadays, I wonder?
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

andrewbuckley wrote: Hi Fishsta

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the archived NKTP - I'd forgotten I used to be that witty!! No, seriously, it has been so long since those days, and there really was a close community of Knightmare fans, some of whom I managed to completely forget - hope if any of them are out there, they are doing fine.

I also re read some of my fanfic, all of which I'd forgotten about. Where is Sidriss Starshine nowadays, I wonder?
She is still around, and currently working with me, and many others, on the seventh season of the Knightmare RPG. :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
NeilJones
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by NeilJones »

Fishsta wrote: 4th December 2000
Ooh bloody hell, that's going back a bit. AllAdvantage.com, the poxy "tell me your name" popup...

Pity none of the images got saved :)
Yes I'm still here. Do you know who I am?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: Any of the oldies still here?

Post by Drassil »

Those who know or remember Andrew Buckley might be interested to read this newspaper piece that he wrote about his experiences with Comet.
andrewbuckley
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by andrewbuckley »

Haha guilty as charged - well spotted!
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Now there's a reminder of a face from way back when...
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.