The eternal question

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

The eternal question

Post by Drassil »

Hello, Greetings, Hi everyone. After many years as a Knightmare fan, I'm pleased to be part of this Forum. I look forward to reading people's views on one of the greatest TV events ever.  :)

So first of all, let me ask the eternal question, the one so many have asked, the one with no particular answer...

Where am I?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: The eternal question

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi there Drassil, and welcome to this little corner of the web. I hope you get the chance to relive all those memories. :D
So first of all, let me ask the eternal question, the one so many have asked, the one with no particular answer...

Where am I?
Heh, well, we can't be sure, but if you were indeed in the KM dungeon, the answer would probably at least begin...

"You're in a room." :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Allo Knewbie features! Names Motley! Professional Jester in this particular forum and dungeon!

Where am I?  
Well matey, You are in the forum as far as I can see...

Great to know you  :D and as Grimaldine said, "I hope you get the chance to relive all those memories."
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

Welcome from me too!  Nice to see new people arrive, really like the idea of the new forum as it gives new persons chance to feel...involved, right from the start, which indeed I hope you feel! :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Yes, thank you - I am quite new as far as message board posting in general goes, and fortunately it is easy to feel involved quickly here!  :) As I mentioned on the Back-Up KM Forum, I wrote a piece of KM fanfiction last month, and hope to get it typed up to share with the online community in the nearish future!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

Hey up, and hellos from me as well. I'm an annoyance who tends to post plenty of essays on here - thus is my English elaborance. It is great reliving all the great times with like-minded fans - truly brilliant. Hope you enjoy posting and reading up on all the gossip. Hardly a better time for KM since the debaticle in '94.

If you don't know where you are, then at least I'm not the only one in confusion. In the wilderness, in good company, we'd hope. :)

KaM
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Hey Drass!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Well, all these posts constitute a much grander welcome than the average Dungeoneer used to get! Thank you all.  :)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Drassil wrote:So first of all, let me ask the eternal question, the one so many have asked, the one with no particular answer...

Where am I?
This puzzler-and-a-half has kept me here for ten years and one day. I suspect that it will keep me here for a little while longer. See you around.
TimeMaster
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by TimeMaster »

Drassil wrote:
Drassil wrote:So first of all, let me ask the eternal question, the one so many have asked, the one with no particular answer...

Where am I?
This puzzler-and-a-half has kept me here for ten years and one day. I suspect that it will keep me here for a little while longer. See you around.
Drassil, I don't know where you are, but just keep telling yourself - it's only a game - isn't it?
"Master, Master I know this place! It's the Place of Choice!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I wrote: 06 Oct 2003, 23:48 Hello, Greetings, Hi everyone. After many years as a Knightmare fan, I'm pleased to be part of this Forum. I look forward to reading people's views on one of the greatest TV events ever.  :)

Where am I?
I joined this forum 20 years ago today. I started posting in October and I've made at least one forum post every month since.

As for that eternal question: I knew the answer. We all did. And earlier this year I made a video to prove it.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

A brilliant achievement and one I hope will be replicated over the next 20 and beyond.

as for where I was 20 years ago...the other side of the world no less :)