Lord Fears Intros season 6 to 8

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
FwjRam
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Lord Fears Intros season 6 to 8

Post by FwjRam »

I thought it would be cool to ask what intro of Lord Fears u liked i would say season 6 followed by season 8 and season 7 if i had to pick an order but its Knightmare and tey are all good in own right what do u all think
F.W JAMIESON
BrotherStrange
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re:Lord Fears Intros season 6 to 8

Post by BrotherStrange »

I liked S7 the best. There was intrigue with "the great experiment", plus the humorous introduction of Lissard. It was like the beginning of a thriller.

S6 was quite good too, Lord Fear at his baleful best.
I hadn't realised I'd entered the lunatic asylum! No doubt one day you'll be cured, you poor creature
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Definitely S7's intro. In the intros in 6 and 8, Fear was, for me, behaving like a football hooligan chanting macho songs at rival fans, albeit far more eloquently. S7's intro actually told us something.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

HStorm wrote: Definitely S7's intro. In the intros in 6 and 8, Fear was, for me, behaving like a football hooligan chanting macho songs at rival fans, albeit far more eloquently. S7's intro actually told us something.
And it was one of the first times we are introduced to the CGI graphics wasn't it? ??? I loved this introduction, what with Lissard being introduced and Lord Fears' sense of humor taking its toll upon encountering the nervous Atlantian. ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/