Your Favourite Treguard Intro

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Your Favourite Treguard Intro

Post by Kieran »

For me, Treguard's episode introductions are some of the most quotable aspects of Knightmare.

Personally, his Season 4 intro (pre titles, for episode 1) is my overall favourite. The atmosphere and speech feel pretty intense...and then comes rolling in the new theme arrangement. Ahhh yes it takes me straight back to 1990.

Which one is your favourite?
Treguard
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Re: Your Favourite Treguard Intro

Post by Treguard »

Kieran wrote:For me, Treguard's episode introductions are some of the most quotable aspects of Knightmare.

Personally, his Season 4 intro (pre titles, for episode 1) is my overall favourite. The atmosphere and speech feel pretty intense...and then comes rolling in the new theme arrangement. Ahhh yes it takes me straight back to 1990.

Which one is your favourite?
+1. Agree totally and for the same reasons :)
OoooOooOoohhhhh Nasty
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Your Favourite Treguard Intro

Post by Skarkill »

For me it has to be a toos up between the one already mentioned by Kieran and seconded by Adam.

And also his first one of Series 3 (Post titles and opening sequence) The whole

"Welcome Once again to the Dungeon of Deceit. Treguard Dungeon Master at your service. Do you passive ones Dare my catacombs? No I thought not, still no matter for others from your time have accepted my challenge."

I just love the condescending politeness in the tone of his voice and how he is both welcoming and mocking all at once. A Brilliant Intro.