Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Re: Knightmare Werewolf - Weremare?

Post by Mashibinbin »

Sounds good, well done for all your efforts so far and for wordplay alone may I suggest changing the Sentinel to Blocker ;)
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

sounds cool and can't wait to play with lord fear in one of the games....... the one that changes into a goblin if they find a goblin could be called sly hands...... as he turned into a goblin.
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Good to know that Werewolf is having such a positive effect on the health of the chatroom.

Mystara wrote: 12 Jul 2017, 22:10 So out of curiosity (and because I was binning some of the server logs)...
I'm sure there's a proverb about the binning of server logs being unsafe for felines, but I just can't remember it.

Picklemyfav wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 14:26 the one that changes into a goblin if they find a goblin could be called sly hands...... as he turned into a goblin.
According to Pickle, it was a hobgoblin that Hands was turned into. There's a official ITV clip of it here. Though we did see dungeoneer Christopher turned into a goblin later in Series 5.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

• Added role Mrs Grimwold (PTB). Appears as a goblin to other members of the opposition (except to Lord Fear's ability to look at a player's card)
Future Roles

- Merlin(?): Knows all the members of the opposition. However, if all the opposition identify (or all vote for) Merlin, then the opposition win.

- ?: Has a random player selected. Wins only if that player is killed.

- ?: Prevents a player's card from being looked at or moved.

- ?: Looks at two cards, one after the other. If one of the cards is a goblin or gargoyle, the paranormal investigator becomes a goblin or gargoyle (respectively). This can make the game quite dynamic, since it adds the rare possibility that the Opposition control the town.

- ?: Finds out those players that have looked at or moved a card.
Mashibinbin
Staff
Staff

Post by Mashibinbin »

Has a random player selected. Wins only if that player is killed.
The Boatman?

Prevents a player's card from being looked at or moved.
The Gatekeeper?

Looks at two cards, one after the other. If one of the cards is a goblin or gargoyle, the paranormal investigator becomes a goblin or gargoyle (respectively). This can make the game quite dynamic, since it adds the rare possibility that the Opposition control the town.
Majida?

Finds out those players that have looked at or moved a card.
Snapper-Jack?

Merlin sounds great! :)
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Pooka »

Mashibinbin wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 18:26
Prevents a player's card from being looked at or moved.
The Gatekeeper?

I was going to suggest a Blocker for this, but I like The Gatekeeper too!

Looks at two cards, one after the other. If one of the cards is a goblin or gargoyle, the paranormal investigator becomes a goblin or gargoyle (respectively). This can make the game quite dynamic, since it adds the rare possibility that the Opposition control the town.
Majida?

Perhaps the Oracle?

Oh, and yes - Merlin sounds great!
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.
Picklemyfav
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by Picklemyfav »

merlin sounds a great card......... some great roles lined up there...
Cedric kneed down close to my helmet so i could see him and told me.
"You're not witless. You're just nice. Too nice really for your own good. That's your main problem."