Re:What COULD have happened in quests?

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Eyeshield wrote: I deviate slightly, but seeing that room has reminded me that it actually appeared 3 times in one episode, each with a different team!

In episode 6 of series 1, Danny is in the room with Folly at the start of the episode, then Helen dies in there when she takes the wrong door out of the Corridor of the Catacombs, and then Richard has to bridge the pit in there. That's got to be a record!
There's one Dungeon location that appeared four times in a single episode: Episode 13 of Series 4, i.e. Level 3 of Dickon's quest. http://www.knightmare.com/series/4/inde ... ge=winners
Fidjit wrote: At times like this I can really get a good and intelligent topic up and running ;D
I'm glad you're still here posting, as you were when I first joined this forum (though you're not Motley these days ;)). I hope you don't disappear for good, like so many other members from the old days.
Fidjit wrote: I really do think that someone of Series 3 would have collected some form of magic to show them the correct path in the Five-Door Room of Level II.
Ross did, in an indirect way. Maybe Martin too. Another point is that as we know from Series 2, path-finding spells were the kind of magic that a team might collect on Level 3 rather than Level 2. We can only guess. For me, a dream-come-true would be if Tim Child dug out all the Knightmare scripts/notes, detailing what would have happened in all the uncompleted quests, and auctioned them for charity!
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I'd never abandon Knightmare mate ;) Its too much of a thing to give up. Over the years of being here I've become more intelligent and more interactive

The script idea sounds great too. If only they haven't been destroyed or lost whilst Tim Child was tidying up his room or something! ;D It will also answer all our questions and theories.

(Its a shame some aren't about anymore or not a lot... Like Emii, Skarkill and the others. The KMDF will never be the same without them)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Fidjit wrote:(Its a shame some aren't about anymore or not a lot... Like Emii, Skarkill and the others. The KMDF will never be the same without them)

Who says the Forums Resident Goblain Master ain't still around?? :D

I'm still about just not been posting recently been lurking. I might come back if not full time at least semi-regurly soon though who knows?? ;)

Fidjit wrote: I'd never abandon Knightmare mate ;) Its too much of a thing to give up.

My sentiments egsactly Glenn. I'm still active in the comunity on Surounds and in writeing Fan Fiction, just not been posting on here for a while.

Also i'd like to second that about scripts of Knightmare turning up being a dream senario. :)

OR

to put it another way that would be appsaluty

LOVELY

;D ;)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Fool!What took you so long? Its been quiet for a long time ;D

I suppose your gonna clap the irons on me now? Good to hear from you again though ;)

I made a discovery today, actually two...

1) http://file037b.bebo.com/3/large/2007/1 ... 89392l.jpg The blue screen as Douglas' bomb explodes

2) http://file037b.bebo.com/3/large/2007/1 ... 89419l.jpg The Dwarf Tunnels of Level 1, invert the colours to make it Level 3 or vice versa...
Last edited by Anonymous on 04 Dec 2007, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

That dungeoneer is Douglas! I thought I'd do that for a laugh...

Notice the gap on the left of the wall??? Now i understand!

Could anyone contact Tim for the scripts, IF he's willing to let anyone have 'em and IF they still exist? It could boost the KM.com community

Give everyone loads to talk about

:)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Thanks for the 'discovery' pictures. I don't think I'd have noticed that left-hand gap in Douglas' 'whitemare' if you hadn't pointed it out. The colour inversion is interesting too.
Fidjit wrote: Could anyone contact Tim for the scripts, IF he's willing to let anyone have 'em and IF they still exist?
How about you? After all, he's been responsive and generous to you in the past with his Knightmare memorabilia. :)

It's possible that the former KM actors might have scripts they could offer us too. Read about how Billy got hold of the Knightmare pilot script: http://knightmare.com/behind/pilot.htm
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

It has been done. With any luck he may come up with something or know anyone around the studio that might have seen them...

It can do the forum a lot of favors and answer a load of unanswered questions