Insults to the Death!

Disucssion of topics that are not directly related to Knightmare.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Re: Insults to the Death!

Post by Snowwiewolf »

utter creep? Is that the best you can do? I've heard worse insults from my mother  ;D
Last edited by Snowwiewolf on 16 Jan 2004, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

My Dad passed away a year ago, Snowwie. I may be a lot older than you, but it was still the most terrible shock, so I know how you must have felt.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

*hugs*
He died when I was about 6 years old, so I didint know him well. He drank too much. We still have videos of him.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

:)  That's nice, Snowwie. You should treasure them.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

I remeber when dad thought I was talking about Donald duck when I meant that he has to comb my hair. Finally I got fef up ran off (I was 2 years old and coulnt speak)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

*Hugs back.*
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

*Returns the hugs*
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Loseing any imedaite family member is terreibal what ever age you are.

My Grandad died 4 years ago. Thats the only family member I've lost who I was perticulay close to.

I don't realy talk much to my reletives we are so far appart that its hard to keep in contact with them.

I don't realy talk to my dad much either. We have sort of driffted appart because our views on life are so different. We still love each other we just don't talk as much.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I have only two grandparent's which are my mum's mum and my dad's dad. My mum's dad died many years ago long before I was born and my dad's mum died when I was about 4. It didn't feel like a loss when she died as I never knew her due to her living on the other side of the Atlantic and never seeing her. I had a work colleague who I was close to at work, who died of cancer. For some reason I didn't really feel sad when they died nor at their funeral. I think because I was thinking of a lot of the things they did and said that made me laugh. I think also that it didn't hit me until months later that they had died, which only then did I  feel sad.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

I was at a conference last week, and after it had finished, one of the speakers revealed that her father had died the day before. I was full of admiration for her, not only because she'd come to the conference and contributed wonderfully, but also because she had managed to cope when the subject of bereavement happened to come up during the conference.

Snowwie: You have had some very challenging experiences in your life, that most people would struggle with a great deal, but it seems that you have coped very bravely. If you yourself are changing into anything, it is certainly not a weird animal - it is a mature human being. That is something to be proud of.

Skarkill: Your family relationships may change more than you expect over the next few years, if you move away from home, and even if you don't. You may start to need your family in different ways; and finding that they are there for you at difficult times, can make your relationships much stronger and deeper. I hope that this is the case for you.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I must say I have deepest sympathy to all who have lost close family members, in the last few years my family have been hit by this very hard. I miss a lot of my relatives and I can only offer that you should allow yourself to feel sad when you want to because we are all human and displaying emotion is natural, do not let anyone tell you it's silly or wrong.
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I remember that when I was at primary school, every time I got a good close friend they'd move away soon after I became friends with them and so I used to feel pretty sad as it felt somewhat like someone close to me had died. I never used to have a good close friend for very long.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Posted by: Drassil
If you yourself are changing into anything, it is certainly not a weird animal - it is a mature human being. That is something to be proud of.

Aww thankies *hugs*  ;D *hugs everyone*
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Yeah come on everybody, let's have a group hug while we're all in this mood of sensitivity and love of our fellow humanity.   :)

Altogether now...

*Hugs.*
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Suddenly I have the feeling that the people here have watched Teletubbies  :)