Lots of people

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Lots of people

Post by Malefact »

As I write this there are 8 users and 5 guests which is good in my experience. I wonder what the record is?

250 members, too. The Challenge repeats seem to be bringing lots of new people here. I don't reckon it will be too long before this site sees a quarter of a million hits. Excellent!  :)
Subject to change.
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Re: Lots of people

Post by Pickle123 »

yeah, i noticed there seem to be more and more users online everytime im here...top notch ;)
http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/pet ... gi?id=5838

Click it, sign it, tell ya mates...please
WhiteFloatingSkull
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

I'm not exactly NEW, par' se...

Post by WhiteFloatingSkull »

I was just on hiatus as I found myself drowned in even MORE net stuff that I had when I signed up. That, and a chat room occupies my time quite a lot.  ;D

But still - I'm here, I'm feared, and I'll chew right thru' your ear... :'(
WoOOo, I am the floating Skull - bite my shiny cranium!!!
It still waits.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yeh, it's not unusual at all for there to be about 10 registered users on at a time now.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

What worries me is that lots on non regukar people will sign up, make one or two posts and disappear forever - I like the closeness of this community :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Aldude
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Aldude »

And getting closer all the time ;)

Ali
Sidestep to the left....
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

We also have a lot of people with great usernames. It's good to see we now have a Mushroom on board if we get hungry, as well as a Werewolf to attack any squirrels that might reappear. I wonder if Mr_Festus and Mr_Stabby are related.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

What worries me is that lots on non regukar people will sign up, make one or two posts and disappear forever - I like the closeness of this community :)

They are still fans no matter what.  We have had hundreds of 1 or 2 posters over the years, does not make them less valid to me.

The community is close, even in its little factions, but still close, and I actually welcome the people who don't post very much, not everyone can post here every day.
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Heh, its nice to see a vibrant Knightmare Knostalgia community active. I found this site after I started watching Knightmare on Challenge (after so many years of NOT watching it), so lets hope lots of other peeps do the same  :)

Oh, and Grimaldine, I've got a recipie for a nice Squirrel Surprise somewhere...
Assassins do it from behind
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Oh, and Grimaldine, I've got a recipie for a nice Squirrel Surprise somewhere...
Sounds delicious. Beats the squirrel pie I offered to make the last time we were infested, anyway.

By the way, you have the best signature ever. No question. I'm still cackling, but I suppose I do that most of the time. Shurrup, Festus!
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

:oRe: Lots of people

Post by Pickle123 »

OMG! i only just noticed it :o

ROFLMAO! ;D ;D

*cough*

how mature ::)

Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

*Kully scratches head* I don't get it.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Werewolf
Level 1 Dungeoneer
Level 1 Dungeoneer

Post by Werewolf »

Yes, it took me all of 2 minutes to plagiarise from my brother...I mean, think it up myself  ::)
Assassins do it from behind
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I've noticed lots more females and not so many males have signed up recently! I've also noticed that most of the people registering lately are posting and not just dissappearing into thin air.

It also pays to record your usernames and passwords when registering so that you don't forget them like some people who register do!
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Pickle123
Knight
Knight

Post by Pickle123 »

i've been thinking that recently. i swear i did sign up here a while ago (like a year+) but never realy did any posting so forgot the username/password.

*shrug*

oh well, no fear of that happening now, i could never leave you guys...GROUP HUG!

*glomps people randomly*