Where have you seen that skull from before?

Other shows or games that remind you of Knightmare but aren't official derivatives.
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Where have you seen that skull from before?

Post by King_Gazz »

Do you think that the floating skull in series 3 was seen somewhere before?

i do on the game box called ghost house by MB games in the late 80s. I recently went to my mates house and dug out all his old board games and saw the skull on there.
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Where have you seen that skull from before?

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hmm, I guess a lot of skulls look pretty alike. However, KM obviously did lift ideas from here and there throughout its tenure.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well there are only so many variations of a skull you can have really, some are bound to be similar or even the same in this case.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Well, given that MB games produced both the KM board game and Ghost House, (at least I'm fairly sure MB was responsible for it) then they most likely used the same artwork for both. Like how the original He-Man Battlecat used the same mould as a tiger figure Mattel had made for an earlier line.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

That's fairly interesting actually, wonder what other games use Knightmare related stuff in it?
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

i hope so i will try n find out wen i get 5 minutes
Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP