Another newbie...

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Another newbie...

Post by Elita »

Which would be me.  ;D

Greetings all, I'm fairrly new to this site having only discovered it a few days ago thanks to my friend L. I've been a Knightmare fan since Series 2 back in 1988. (at the tender age of 7)  

And the username is that of my all-time favourite character. Loud, obnoxious and foul-mouthed. Elita was my childhood role-model.

Oh... and I'm one of the few people who prefers Majida to Pickle. *ducks under a table*
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Another newbie...

Post by Kieran »

A fine welcome to you 'Elita'.

I am Kieran and I lerk around these boards, I just never seem to go away.

I invite you to Knightmare chat every Saturday and Sunday from 8pm, and I wish your stay to be long and enjoyable in the smashing little (ok not so little) community.

I must say I prefered Pickle, but I don't dislikes Majida a great deal either, but she annoyed the hell out of me at the start of S7, got better though, and she and Treguard made a good team in S8, shame Treguard wasn't really part of it, didn't feel right :(.

Ahem anyway, enjoy your stay :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Hi there. Just a warning - don't take the entire "Knightmare jokes" thread too personally. <¦-)
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Hi there Elita! Yes, don't take the "Elita's mouth is so big..." jokes too personally. ;)

I think I just about preferred Majida too. You're not alone.  
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Hello. Are you an elf?
I have automatically lost O.R. for this newbie -Majida wanted slapping with a wet fish. Pickle was my role model.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Purgatory
Knight
Knight

Post by Purgatory »

i said it before and i'll say it again.
Hi
My life is an endless purgatory interruped by profound moments of misery
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Majida wanted slapping with a wet fish.
"But eeeeees too deeeefeeeecult. Eeeee cannot eeeeven seeeeee who eeeee ees slappeeeng weeeth feeeesh. Eeeef feeeesh ees wet I go back een bottle, Treguard!"
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 19 Jan 2003, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Unfortunately I tend to work 4-midnight Sat and Sun. Uni student by day, pot-scrubber by night...

I do like Pickle too, but I prefered the banter between Treguard and Majida, especially later in the series. I always liked Pickle better in the books,  especially "Forbidden Gate"

"You look like an elf!"
"And you look like a baboon! Then again, human children often do..."

And yes, Elita DOES have a very big mouth, so no offense taken at the jokes.  (IMO she'd beat Barry) And hey, in that Series 5 ep where the dungeoneer had to retrieve her voice, it was easily big enough to take his head off in one go...

And if I was an elf, I'd be an obnoxious cavern elf, skipping around the woods isn't my style. (and Ariadne scares the crap outta me)
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
Spoo
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Yet another newbie...

Post by Spoo »

Instead of creating another "I'm a newbie, please kill me" topic, I decided to post in an existing one.

Now for the mandatory introduction:
I am me, I'm eight and ten years old, meat pie is the best thing since whatever came before sliced bread, I wish jam jars were easier to open, and Knightmare is the best thing since whatever came before meat pies.

Oh, and I have no life.

Now that I've got that out of the way, I shall say nay but one word: Whee!
Truth! Justice! Freedom! And a Hard-boiled Egg!
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

Hello to you as well. We don't kill newbies here (not to my knowledge, anyway) unless they're complete idiots, most are perfectly safe.
Far beyond the rising sun, I ride the wings of fate... prepared to go where my heart belongs - back to the past again!
Spoo
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Spoo »

Oh, and when I said "I'm eight and ten years old", I meant eighteen, not I'm simultaneously eight and ten years old. I'm not one of those strange people with multiple personalities, although that doesn't exemplify me from being good old fashioned strange.

I just thought I should clarify that because completely pointless posts are the best thing since sliced bread.

(note to self: stop referring to sliced bread)

And now I must fly, only I mustn't.
Truth! Justice! Freedom! And a Hard-boiled Egg!
DavidNewton
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by DavidNewton »

I sort of wondered, but I got it eventually. <¦-)
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

*blows dust off old account*

Post by Elita »

Wow. I'm not sure whether to be more suprprised that I actually managed to dig my password out of one of my e-mail archives, or that it actually still works!

Anyway, as I've been re-watching my way through the series (thank you Challenge!) I thought it was time to start posting here again! How long's it been, three, four years? Ah well. Unfortunately my old KM site has vanished due to the host not renewing the domain... but I suppose you're not missing much!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:*blows dust off old account*

Post by Skarkill »

Elita wrote:... but I suppose you're not missing much!
No I don't suppose we are Elf-Brat. ;) ;D

Lol welcome back Jen its

LOVELY

to hear from you again. :)
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Another newbie...

Post by Fidjit »

Elita returneth! :) Heyo mate! ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/