I am a tavern monk

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
Brother_Mace
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

I am a tavern monk

Post by Brother_Mace »

8)
Alright everyone! I've been into knightmare since '89 and to this very day I've not found anyone who shares my love for this amazing masterpiece of childrens television. So I was hoping that by signing up I can converse with fellow Knightmare fans. I've managed to obtain series' 1-5 on dvd and watched them several times to say the very least so I know my stuff. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions in the future and live in hope that someone will reply to me...please?
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re:I am a tavern monk

Post by Drassil »

Hello and welcome to you. Good to know that another Knightmare enthusiast has found this place and climbed aboard. If there's anything in particular you'd like to discuss, do say so; and if there's already a topic on it, we not-so-knewbies will let you know so that you can rekindle it. :) Though if you're happy to browse 2000+ topics yourself, that's fine too. ;)

In addition, if you're interested in direct conversation with fellow KM fans, there's a Knightmare chatroom that's active at the weekends. And if you feel like living up to your username by dropping in a few Latin phrases, there are one or two of us who will understand. ;D

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Brother_Mace
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Brother_Mace »

Thanks alot man, that's good to know. I'm looking forward to chatting about mad jesters, wall monsters, hobgoblins and catacomb bites without people thinking I'm crazy. I'll give the chatrooms a go when possible. I can see myself enjoying this...not so sure about the Latin phrases though!! ;)
darkDescender
Knight
Knight

Post by darkDescender »

Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, but that's as maybe. Get of my back, guy! I don't care what number you want, what extension you're calling from! Go and stick your head in a pig! Yeeeehaaaaahhh! Veeeelloooom! Squawk! Grrroowwrr! Enjoy yourself.
"Welcome to one of Mogdred's little playpens, dungeoneer. Play awhile...Play forever! Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!"