Knightmare Convention: new & updated Indiegogo perks

Discussion and posts relating to the 2014 Knightmare Convention in Norwich
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Knightmare Convention: new & updated Indiegogo perks

Post by Mystara »

New DVD Perk

We are pleased to report that we have a NEW perk available - a DVD of the best bits of the convention. The DVD will be made available after the convention is over and the price is £10 including postage and packaging to mainland UK.

We hope that this perk will allow those of you who aren't able to make the convention itself to still donate and get something out of the event!

Updated Perks - Programmes and T-shirts

We are also now able to offer Convention Programmes and T-shirts including postage and packaging to mainland UK.

If you'd like a convention programme or t-shirt and are unable to attend the convention, you can therefore pledge and receive a programme or t-shirt via post.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Knightmare Convention

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Reg the perks again do I still get the super saturday attendee?, I paid 10 and 15 a while back and again sorry I didn't make the perk at the time instead, My mind went blank and I forgot.

Good to hear about the dvd perks, worst case scenario if My younger brother can't make it I can tell him about that as well, if only My sister was a fan along with My older brother we'd have 3 advisors as well.

I really wish I had more money to pledge, I'm flat out, doesn't help still not having work either (if I could've done paid commission work now for My drawing and really got into animation work and get paid for it I would be able to make a lot more).

I wonder if spoony is the 1000 vip ticket perker?, or rob llew, rob lain.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
Mystara
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mystara »

dugeoneerborne wrote:Reg the perks again do I still get the super saturday attendee?, I paid 10 and 15 a while back and again sorry I didn't make the perk at the time instead, My mind went blank and I forgot.
If you donated enough for a perk, and you've contacted us to say what you want then that's what you'll get.
I wonder if spoony is the 1000 vip ticket perker?, or rob llew, rob lain.
No, none of them.
Unless they've used a pseudonym.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Mystara wrote:
dugeoneerborne wrote:Reg the perks again do I still get the super saturday attendee?, I paid 10 and 15 a while back and again sorry I didn't make the perk at the time instead, My mind went blank and I forgot.
If you donated enough for a perk, and you've contacted us to say what you want then that's what you'll get.

No, none of them.
Unless they've used a pseudonym.
Mystara, ok, I mentioned that on facebook via pm, but it's still just 10 and 15 when I look back at the people who've contributed, again sorry for the confusion and I hope it can be sorted out, otherwise I'm up the creek without a paddle.

As for spoony I guess this is his loss, the guys lost a lot of fans since his change and if he wants to be rude for people asking a favour then what can you do.

I know charlie brooker did a few seconds on knightmare when talking about the advent of how technology changed in the 80s with computers, is hs worth trying?.

There's been nothing in regards of the convention news from itv, bbc news, guardian and the daily mail, along with challenge and retro revival events (uk group who seemed keen to write about this) yet & I'm scratching My head and want to know why.

I can make printouts of this conention if you guys want and bring it up Norwich next week when I get paid and should be a lot better as I'm 40 minutes from Norwich if that and the forum in Norwich is where look east news is, if that will help? and there's bound to be some adventure game stores in Norwich as well who might advertise for us possibly.
Sidestep to your left simon style, simon style..whoop...whoop...whoop...whoop.. sidestep to your left simon style.
dugeoneerborne
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by dugeoneerborne »

Sory meant super sunday attendee, saturday is the 35 pound one.