Death of Bill Cashmore

Projects of the cast and crew of Knightmare.
Pooka
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Death of Bill Cashmore

Post by Pooka » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:35 pm

I'm sorry to report that Bill Cashmore, also known as Snapper-Jack, Honesty Bartram and Bhal-Shebah, died recently.

He was a candidate for Chelsea and Fulham Green Party in the recent General Election and his death has been reported to local party members. His local party contact has confirmed that he was the actor who worked in Knightmare.

Rest in peace, Bill.
Pooka - teacher, writer, comedian, musician, geek, and full-time Knightmarian.

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Death of Bill Cashmore

Post by Canadanne » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Pooka wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:35 pm
I'm sorry to report that Bill Cashmore, also known as Snapper-Jack, Honesty Bartram and Bhal-Shebah, died recently.

He was a candidate for Chelsea and Fulham Green Party in the recent General Election and his death has been reported to local party members. His local party contact has confirmed that he was the actor who worked in Knightmare.

Rest in peace, Bill.

Stunned by this awful news. Bill was one of my very favourite Knightmare cast members, and I also greatly enjoyed his writing and his performances in other TV shows, especially Fist Of Fun. I kept meaning to send him an email sometime, to tell him I liked his stuff and maybe ask some questions about his time on KM. Wish I'd just got off my arse and done it while I had the chance. :( It's comforting to see that someone *did* send him some love on Twitter just the other week, so he knew there were some Jack fans out there:
https://twitter.com/ScarleTentacles/sta ... 3823070208
https://twitter.com/ScarleTentacles/sta ... 8692510722

I feel so sad for his family, friends and colleagues. :'(

pjmlfc05
Knight
Knight

Post by pjmlfc05 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Very sad to hear of Bill's passing. Bill was by far the stand out performer in series 8, showcasing his great talent. His scenes as Honesty Bartram with Nathan was my favorite bit of the series. Just a shame we only saw Bill for the one series, could have easily stared in many more.

Thank you Bill. Rest in Peace.
The only way is onward, there is no turning back.

Canadanne
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Canadanne » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 am

DuxBellorum
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by DuxBellorum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Very sad news! :'( :'(

I always loved his performances (Brass Eye, Fist Of Fun), especially his Knightmare characters.

I thought Honesty Bartram was his best KM character and would have loved to see him develop more during Series 9 or 10.

Rest In Peace Bill Cashmore, thank you for being a part of the Greater Game!