YOU Would Never Say...

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: YOU Would Never Say...

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Where can I get my hair dyed purple like that?

(-my character would never say that on so many levels-)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Well, get some peroxide, mix it with Domestos and soak your scalp in it until your hair and skin starts coming out/off. (if you feel intense, searing pain... that means you need to leave it longer) Then rinse and dunk your head in a giant tub of beetroot. That should do it.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Feeeestus, fetch the Beetroot.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Knightmare on Challenge! A kids show like that should be on the Disney channel, what kind of sad loners would watch that!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Knightmare on Challenge! A kids show like that should be on the Disney channel, what kind of sad loners would watch that!
Yeh, I mean, look at that oh so badly animated skull, for starters.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

*GLANCES AROUND WARILY*

Watch it, Grimwold! That andy_w (anyone wanna guess what the 'w' stands for?) is a desperate man!
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Gosh, you're right. In fear, I take back everything I've ever said on every subject imaginable! ;)
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 18 Jan 2004, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Should think so too. Who knows what he might do to you otherwise?

Write up an insulting article about you? Wave his Degree certificate in your face? Cry to his Editor that you've been picking on him?

Take cover, we've found Osama Bin-Laden's superior.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Should think so too. Who knows what he might do to you otherwise?

Write up an insulting article about you? Wave his Degree certificate in your face? Cry to his Editor that you've been picking on him?

Take cover, we've found Osama Bin-Laden's superior.
He might even say that my fake nose didn't look entirely realistic. I don't think I could stand the pain!
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I mean god, Knightmare looks so old fashioned. Just because it was made in the 80s doesn't mean it can't look good now.
(my friend really said that!)
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

??? Your friend sounds like my mum.
Anyway Knightmare is the best show on TV better than Takeshis Castle by miles (Takeshi fans).
Knightmare is the best show on TV better than Fort Boyard (FB Fans).
Knightmare is the best show on TV better than The Chrystal Maze (TCM fans).
Knightmare is the best show on TV better than... okay you get my point!

McGrew is a very convincing Scot and Olaf is a convincing Viking (although at around 8 years old you probably would actually think it anyway).

Knightmare isn't good enough to be in the top ten Challenge shows. It should be axed completely from the schedules and never shown again. Challenge shouldn't even consider purchasing another series and why they keep showing series again and again after they have showed them a couple of times before goodness knows. Just face it the show's absolute rubbish and out of date and you lot need to move on! (I hope none of the Challenge team are reading this as they might take it a tad to literally!)
Last edited by MoanaLiza on 18 Jan 2004, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

*to friend* Well James, you are 100% right about that trash Knightmare. I'll start a petition to remove it from our airwaves!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

I am going to include Fidjit the Lockmaster and Casper the Key in my fanfic as central characters.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Yeah good idea, make sure you include the shortcut and lots of descriptive eye shield sequences in it
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Oh, yes. There'll be plenty of those, and several Smirkenorff flights complete with strange unidentified blue stuff in the background and grass the same colour as Elita's hair this week. I'm also looking forward to including extended descriptions of someone using the Reach Wand for its intended purpose, which will make great reading!