Yaay!

New members are very welcome to introduce themselves here.
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Re: Hey Maties!

Post by FrightKnight »

It was originally colour, but I used new-fashioned technology to make it old-fashioned. Because it looked better.
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

You can still get black and white films for for 35mm cameras. I took a whole film of black & white photos a couple of years ago. So I didn't have to use any of that technology for them photos. If I want photos to be in black and white if they have already been developed in colour then I scan the photo, select the printing colour in grey scale and then I print it out on photo quality paper.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Hmmm, one of my friends is obsessed with using black and white film, because apparently it looks more "professional". I like colour myself.

And for the nosey curious, photos are here: http://jen.radish-spirit.com/photos.html
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

I think that you must be Pink's long lost sister :). In a way I can see why you called yourself Elita.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

I think that you must be Pink's long lost sister :). In a way I can see why you called yourself Elita.
*lol* Thanks. My hair looks quite scarily like the real Elita's once it's grown out a bit, (except for being purple) all I need is a green shirt and dungarees. *makes a note of that for next Halloween*
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

*lol* Thanks. My hair looks quite scarily like the real Elita's once it's grown out a bit, (except for being purple) all I need is a green shirt and dungarees. *makes a note of that for next Halloween*
"Trick or treat, faceache?"

Perhaps you could do the full Elita thing and jump out of a box at people. Or ask someone to lock you in a box. Hey, I'm a kind old bald wizard-hag composite, I'd help you out. Get in the box, I'll lock it and then put it in some deserted castle ruin in the middle of nowhere. I'll leave the key on a stone or a tree stump somewhere, so any passing blindfolded 13 year olds can let you out.

Look, it's not my fault if no blindfolded 13 year olds ever pass by, is it? Heavens, there's no pleasing some people.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

And for the nosey curious, photos are here: http://jen.radish-spirit.com/photos.html
Oooh, I don't know about Rhona Cameron, more like Anne Robinson....  ;D
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hey, hey, hey! Is this a topic or what!   ::)

Just kidding!  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Hey, I'm a kind old bald wizard-hag composite, I'd help you out.
Since one good turn deserves another, I should tell you that I've done you a favour by taking your lovely green curtain-rail. It obviously clashed horribly with the rest of your *ahem* home decor.
Oooh, I don't know about Rhona Cameron, more like Anne Robinson...
GYAAAAAH! Though I'd be more insulted if you were the first person to have said that...
Last edited by Elita on 26 Nov 2003, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Since one good turn deserves another, I should tell you that I've done you a favour by taking your lovely green curtain-rail. It obviously clashed horribly with the rest of your *ahem* home decor.
That was my gorgeous green staff! Now I'll never get back to Cornwall, you evil little elfbrat! Anyway, how did you get out of that box? I threw it in the ocean and left the key to Festus's Pedigree Chum cupboard instead of the key to the box on the clue stump didn't realise these blindfolded 12 year olds who can only carry two items at a time could be so enterprising...
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

"You Amature Grimaldine Grimwold."

"The Trick to dealing with the little Elfe Brat is to first nab er voice an then lock her in a trunk."

"For good meshuers you could also try urling thr trunk down a deep pit."

"Hehehe LOVELY"
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

"You Amature Grimaldine Grimwold."

"The Trick to dealing with the little Elfe Brat is to first nab er voice an then lock her in a trunk."

"For good meshuers you could also try urling thr trunk down a deep pit."

"Hehehe LOVELY"
Knice idea!  ;D

Or do what my signature says...  ;D
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
King_Gazz
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Post by King_Gazz »

Blocker: PASSWORD? Advisor: Chris say red, blue, green & Grey. Chris: red, green, blue & grey. Advisor No chris red, blue. Blocker: GULP
FrightKnight
Knight
Knight

Post by FrightKnight »

Yahhhhh!

Just kidding.  ;D
"A rotting pie! Oh no, I'm dead!"
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Oooh, I don't know about Rhona Cameron, more like Anne Robinson....  ;D
Gosh, that's going a bit far, isn't it? Surely it isn't fair to compare someone so evil, heartless, self-important, universally despised, who has a voice that could cut through steel and who relies on pretty unfunny putdowns with Anne Robinson! Oh, now I look at a picture of Annie, I'm not so sure. There's a definite similarity in the wrinkle-count, isn't there?

And before anyone says anything, Elita knows I'm joking really.  
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 28 Nov 2003, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.