Fanfiction and fanart basis?

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Fanfiction and fanart basis?

Post by Emii »

Since we have recently had a steady flow of fanfiction and fanart for Km...would people use this? >

http://kmfanartfic.proboards23.com/index.cgi

Let me know!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re:Fanfiction and fanart basis?

Post by HStorm »

Well I'm in favour, but I'm not sure others will be. I suggested a similar thing before Christmas but others said that the fanfiction topic on the back-up forum was good enough.

Still they might change their minds.
Last edited by HStorm on 03 Jul 2004, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

This does not directly involve me, but I think having a central point for the Fics/FanArt is a good idea, and an easier reference point. :)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
HarveyTowers
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by HarveyTowers »

I like the idea of bringing everythiing together at the one place - but don't think that I could or would remeber to check the board regularly.

Like the fact that we could comment on each others work though...
Good night out there; whatever you are!
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Could people submit, character profiles for Characters they themselves have created?
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Sounds good, I have nothing much to submit but I would enjoy having a place to see what the greatest KM authors are cooking up and to review fan fics. If you can get the members why not give it a go? Best of luck!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Skarkill wrote: Could people submit, character profiles for Characters they themselves have created?
Yeah! Could go in the discussion bit, as it counts as an idea - people can then tell you what they think of the character, see what characters have already been done, and give you feedback on background that looks a bit patchy!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

As mentioned above, there is a pre-existing section on the Off-Topic Forum for matters creative (http://qwaz.proboards22.com/index.cgi?board=talk). In fact, it's where my first ever posts were made.

But, since fanart and fanfiction are some of the finest and most exciting aspects of the KM community, a dedicated forum - as long as it is publicised and maintained for as long as it has active members - is a very good thing. I am in the process of signing up; and should it 'take off' to the extent that another Moderator would be helpful, I am more than happy to volunteer my assistance.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Righto - posting of art has started on this forum...only by me, I'm afraid, but I thought I should start things off! Oh...and Drassil? I'm going to create a space for Knightmare Songfics :)
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

Thank you :) It all looks well-organised and promising.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Aaaaaand the site has slowly started to pick up :) go see what's already up there!