Re: Knightmare Adventure Game

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I'm sorry, I didn't want to believe that when I read it, but I feel really upset now. I'm sorry if I have caused my forum members to feel put down and shunned. Is Motley the only one who has spoken up?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

No one else with problems at all that I'm aware of.

You even gave me a slap on the back of the wrists earlier today, but you were absolutely fair and correct about it, and you've never made me feel devalued in any way. I'm sure most of the other RPers would echo that.
Last edited by HStorm on 26 Jan 2004, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

I don't know what to think. All the fuss over the rules I set. I know there's a lot, but its so people don't get confused and to keep play conituous with regards to methods. Obviously all I've done is make things worse. I could try and condense them but for a roleplay forum I try to be fairly liberal. Any suggestions IMed to me would be appreciated!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

To be perfectly honest on this the rules are fair, over half of them were come up with as a communal effort in order to keep guidelines clear. No one else has had major problems following the rules and until Motley began breaking rules on KMBS and OTS then things were fine. I beg Motley to reconsider his sulking and come back to the roleplay he did before breaking the rules. Just swallow your pride, read the rules and act your age mate.  :)
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

I'll echo that sentiment.

The rules are fair and there for a purpose.

Like I said befor on the OTS forum.
Rules are a sad nessesity of any walk of Life.
I meen God knows how many times you guys had to straitern my posts out and slap my wrists when I first joined, but it was always fair and even handed justice.

I can only think of one time I was anoyed & upset at being remremanded BUT that was due to me haveing Family problems at the time. So being repremanded made me feel even more depressed. But I had no one to blame but myself & I don't hold it aganist Kully/Emii, I broke a rule I paid the price.
Last edited by Skarkill on 28 Jan 2004, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

True, True. It appears Motley has returned to post again and so please obey the rules Mots  :)