Trading Episodes

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
izzynyd
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Trading Episodes

Post by izzynyd »

Hi,

Im new to the forum but have just found this site. When I was younger I used to love Knightmare and I actually believed they were in a dungeon haha. Guess it looked amazing back in the day.

I would love to get hold of some episodes to watch again and wondered if anyone would be willing to do a B+P trade? (I pay for blank tapes and postage)

I would rather not pay ridiculous amounts of money for illegal copies when obviously people selling them on Ebay are not fans. I hoped a kind fan could help me out :p

Please help :D
Will
Last edited by izzynyd on 24 Jun 2005, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Re:Trading Episodes

Post by TheBrollachan »

Tape trading is not allowed on these forums as far as I'm aware.
:)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Illusion
Knight
Knight

Post by Illusion »

Please refer to the FAQ at http://www.knightmare.com/faq.htm
Last edited by Anonymous on 26 Jun 2005, 20:39, edited 1 time in total.
You're on the edge of a ledge...
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hmmm, Tim Child (Producer) reguarly uses these forums :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
izzynyd
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by izzynyd »

Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone. I have read almost every post on this board and was really confused about tape trading. I was under the impression that a DVD wasn't going to be released so I didn't know how to get the episodes :-\

I want Knightmare!!! >:( ;D
TheBrollachan
Knight
Knight

Post by TheBrollachan »

...and it probably won't get released if the people producing it were under the impression that there are so many illegal copies available that there won't be enough sales to cover their costs.

:)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmokeHits
Keeper of the original modellers' cast of the Brollachan.
Snowcat
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Snowcat »

The only pertinent thing that hasn't been mentioned here is that Knightmare is being reshown on 'Challenge?'.

I'm no longer sure when and where we are (series and quest-wise) in the grand scheme of things but it has happened and will hopefully happen again......
There are but 2 rules in this realm:-
1) He who sees first is the winner...
2) He who is seen first is toast...
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

No worries about offending anyone mate. Just a little misunderstanding... ;)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
Kieran
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Kieran »

izzynyd wrote: Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone. I have read almost every post on this board and was really confused about tape trading. I was under the impression that a DVD wasn't going to be released so I didn't know how to get the episodes :-\

I want Knightmare!!! >:( ;D
Certainly understandable. It will be a brilliant day when we hear of a DVD deal being done, Knightmare deserves a nice release like that. Of course if pirate videos keep floating around that makes life a little bit difficult for interested companies. Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can! ;)
'He's NOT a Dungeoneer, he's a VERY naughty boy!'
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Kieran wrote:Certainly understandable. It will be a brilliant day when we hear of a DVD deal being done, Knightmare deserves a nice release like that. Of course if pirate videos keep floating around that makes life a little bit difficult for interested companies. Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can! ;)
*Sigh*

I see the DVD situation ain't changed in the time I've been gone :(
Kieran wrote:Hopefully before too long we'll our release, if Battle Of the Planets can get a release, we can! ;)
Oh there's no justice in the world a Grade A+ Show like Knightmare passed over for DVD Realease in favor of THAT god arfull cartoon.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Altairst8te
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by Altairst8te »

What annoys me the most is the fact people are on ebay right now selling pirated copies of this stuff on dvd and raking the money in!

There is a demand and I for one would rather own a proper legal/original dvd of this excellent show, the quality would be great and it would have pride of place in my dvd collection!

Come on, the people who have the power to do this! get the ball rolling! a proper dvd would kick the ripp-off ebayers up the bum :D