Just for fun

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
dragon204
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Re: KMBS, "Where is everyone?"

Post by dragon204 »

And I thought Snowwie was the master chancing the topic :o
Last edited by dragon204 on 31 Jan 2004, 10:45, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

I got snow, 2 days off. Day 1; me and my friends went into town and had snowball fights. Day 2; played 1 DnD campaign with me as DM at my house and then went to my friend Oliver's house for his DM campaign. Four day weekend, life is good. As for KMBS then it seems to have almost died, the school itself has been on fire for 2 and a half weeks now and it still hasn't been put out. By the time it is put out then there may be no school to go back to!!  ::)
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Re: KMBS Question.

Post by Elita »

Well, it did in Reboot (because CITV never showed the crucial plot-ending episodes, the fools)
And they never showed any of Season 4, which was a real pity 'cause it had the Pokémon-ripoff game.

I loved ReBoot, though I've still not gotten over the fact that thay made a bloody Ray-effing-Tracer figure and not a Mouse...
Last edited by Elita on 03 Feb 2004, 03:12, edited 1 time in total.
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
Lord_Bob

Re: KMBS Question.

Post by Lord_Bob »

Well at current then KMBS has been on fire for 2 and a half weeks meaning that it would've probably burned to ash. No one is making any effort anymore so it looks like KMBS may be dead and buried for now at least.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

I'm there LB and it seems to be under-control!!!  :)
If the only way is onward how would you get home for tea?? :-/
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

There may be more snow on the way i'm afraid guys! So the jester is also a voluntary fireman too now then! So it's not too late and the school hasn't been burnt down completly then.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Right on the nose! It seems to be out now!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Is this a proper version of "fire's out" or the Motley version of "fire's out"? Last time I checked, the Motley version of a classroom suitable for learning in was one that was bursting into flames around him and falling apart. You'd think he would have noticed.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

My KMBS character, Callimpsest the librarian, recently left the School. I couldn't do anything with him, since the Library, his raison d'etre, was decimated in an explosion; he has wandered off to Wolfenden but may return.

The fire is out, but some students are trapped. I see that Tom Troughton from the Roleplay Forum has crossed over to help at the School. This is exciting, and worth the attention of non-participants.  :)
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

It would be nice to see Calimpsest return, however it is true there is little need of a librarian, as soon as the pupils are evaced the school will be rebuilt along with a new library.
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Can't replace destroyed memories RMR... I wouldn't blame him for the one thing that spelt his career at KMBS that got destroyed... Around him!
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Well, at least people have tried the KMBS. :) Its still plodding, I suppose! Either way its the quality, not the quantity of the roleplay, so I'm happy with what anyone wants to do.
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
MoanaLiza
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by MoanaLiza »

Can't replace destroyed memories RMR... I wouldn't blame him for the one thing that spelt his career at KMBS that got destroyed... Around him!
Couldn't someone try and selvage some of the memories? I remember when Norwich library burnt down a few years ago, they managed to recover some of the books if I remember correctly and I believe that they still have them in the new library that was built.
The Forum Moana and chief honey pot carrier!
"Come and take a gander at this bit of ugliness"
Fidjit
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Fidjit »

Hmmm, s'pose so!
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by Drassil »

If you read the posts made in the Library section of KMBS, you will see that none of the original books can be used again.
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.