Worst and Best Ever Quest

Series, Teams, History, Behind the scenes etc. - all discussed here.
Lord_Bob

Worst and Best Ever Quest

Post by Lord_Bob »

Being knew here then I thought I would post a good arguement. If it has been done before sorry. Who were the worst team, I dont mean died in least time or tho quest length is a factor. Who really annoyed you by aimlessly blundering around, mucking up left right and centre? And in opposite to this who was your favourite, doesnt have to be a winning quest, who did you think was well organised, good direction sense etc.
Moocowthingy
Level 2 Dungeoneer
Level 2 Dungeoneer

Re: Worst and Best Ever Quest

Post by Moocowthingy »

OK for best ever quest I'll say Dickens team series 4.  Its not my favorite quest but anyone who remebers the Mortal combat games can identify with FLAWLESS VICTORY.  I dont think they put a foot wrong did they?.

I'll leave worst quest for everyone else to debate as there are so many choices I couldent decide.
Snowwiewolf
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowwiewolf »

Best quest: Hmm propably Dicken, but I like Barrys quest more bicause it was funny  :)
worst: Hmm.... first one in series 8 was bad, but there are many more, but I remembered only that one
I'm an alien, you're a berry picker!
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Dicken was so damn good, I'm not surprised u guys picked him. Not many votes for worst.
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I think the winning teams of series 5 and 6 are the best.

Series 2, team 6... well, 'nuff said. :)
Subject to change.
JamesA
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by JamesA »

For the best quest I'll opt for Series 3 Team 11 since they are a team that should have won.

As for worst quest, thats a bit tricky, since the vast majority of teams all had a certain quality in them.
James Aukett
Creator of the Knightmare: 25th Anniversary Documentary
tom1clare
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by tom1clare »

The best quest in my opinion would have to be Barry's (Series 7, Team 7). The team came very close to death a couple of times in level 3, but survived several tricky puzzles (corridor of blades, the cards, moving block, spike path among others). They planned shuffle steps especially for causeways which I thought was good planning  :) Barry never stopped jabbering too - very entertaining stuff.
Tom