Dark Talisman Game

Any feedback, questions or ideas for this forum and website.
richardmcintosh
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Dark Talisman Game

Post by richardmcintosh »

Greetings
I've enjoyed playing the Dark Talisman game, found on the links on this website. However many times I complete it I still cannot find said Talisman, despite defeating Morghanna, Lord F and another gentleman along the way. I keep being told to try 'a different route' but every time I try this I always seem to end up on the same route. Has anyone ever found the talisman? Any ideas?
Much appreciated thanks
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: Dark Talisman Game

Post by Emii »

People HAVE found the talisman, but if you want to exchange tips it might be an idea to do it outside of the forum as one guy came in and posted the entire path to it, consequently having the post deleted. I think he has since left, but either way some people would rather not know :) Just a warning!
Also - it IS possible to get through - my boyfriend made the game and I know he wouldn't make it pointless :)

Does that help?
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
richardmcintosh
Dungeoneer
Dungeoneer

Post by richardmcintosh »

Excellent thanks
I think I'd rather work it out myself than have a walkthrough guide. Good to know that ultimately, one day, my quest to find the talisman may end in glory!
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Yep, I completed it, and I think a few other people did so without the walkthrough too.

Great game, really really enjoyable. :D
Last edited by GrimaldineGrimwold on 31 Oct 2003, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Malefact
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Malefact »

I've managed to partially complete it but without finding the talisman. Someday...
Subject to change.
KaM
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Post by KaM »

I feel very privileged - for I asked the good man himself back in April, and got the solution, which I will keep firmly to myself and stick a tongue briefly and politely out at you others; mainly for the fact that I couldn't work it out for myself.

And, on this note, looking at Ali's notes and diagrams for the next interactive quest... it looks to be quite something. Tis all I'll say.  8)
Knightmarian. alphavillean. Marvellian.