New Xmas fanfic

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Drassil
Senior Staff
Senior Staff

Re: New KM story on fanfiction.net

Post by Drassil »

Thanks for the notification. I responded to your post about the new story on the Off-Topic Forum. I look forward to reading it.

Can I take this opportunity to ask... Lord_Bob, Skarkill, GG, how are your fanfics going?
Knightmare: Kid-worthy, Naasty, Inspiring, Groundbreaking, Humorous, Treguard, Mesmerising, Adult-worthy, Rewarding, Essential.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: New KM story on fanfic.net

Post by Skarkill »

I am still tied up with collage work.

I probabley won't get back to the fanfic befor the Easter Holls.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Coolies - I'll read this one tomorrow night :D
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Nice. Feedback's welcome (and you won't even have to give examples :)  -  private joke), but I do recommend that people read the other stories first if they can manage it, or they may not understand the background to Scurvy.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Hi again, nice to see I am still remembered here. I have had computer trouble and haven't posted on here as much lately but don't worry. Your 12th Knight is still alive well and sick of Merlin!  :)
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

"Well" and "Sick of Merlin" sound like a contradiction in terms, yet logic dictates that they mean the same thing. Quite a paradox.
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: New KM story on fanfiction.net

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

Can I take this opportunity to ask... Lord_Bob, Skarkill, GG, how are your fanfics going?
Mine is going quite well, although I'm not really working from beginning to end. It tends to end up that way whenever I write things so I'm not concerned by it, but it does make it hard to tell how far you've got when you have so many gaps to fill in. :D
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Chapter 2 of Sorcerer Scurvy should be online by a week on Wednesday. (I'm writing this chapter on my own as Elita can't get online at the moment thanks to computer problems.) One warning  -  I've had to up the story's guidance rating to an R because episodes 2 & 3 feature scenes unsuitable for readers under 18. It makes Sorcerer Scurvy the first ever R rated KM fic on fanfiction.net.

And in other fanfic news, Drassil and I are in the (very, very) early planning stages of a crossover story of Knightmare and Sliders. We have no idea as yet when we'll even start writing that one, let alone when it'll be ready to read.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Okay, sooner than expected, episode 2 of Sorcerer Scurvy is now online at ff.net.

Let me reiterate that this chapter is not suitable for readers under 18, as, rather fannishly, it includes scenes and dialogue of a (relatively) explicit nature.