Another KM roleplay forum

Knightmare inspired creations from the community.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Re: KM Roleplay Forum: Character needed!

Post by Skarkill »

THATS YOU.

I never guessed that that character was you.
It's The Irons For You. LOVELY
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Indeed 'tis.  ;D I quite like being Ursula, since she's completlely unlike my regular type of character. (who tend to be sarcastic and abrasive, much like myself)
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
- Dr. Nightmare, Attorney at Law
GrimaldineGrimwold
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by GrimaldineGrimwold »

[...] completlely unlike my regular type of character. (who tend to be sarcastic and abrasive, much like myself)
Surely Not! Oh, wrong thread, sorry. ;)
"Sometimes of the Grey, but always of the Green, dearie. Shurrup Brollachan! Have you seen Festus, my dear? I need to take him back to Cornwall. " [cackle]
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

Surely Not! Oh, wrong thread, sorry. ;)
Indeed it is. *brandishes tire-iron* NOW SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR KNEECAPS!
"Gentlemen! Please! You can fight like itsy bitsy babies later. Right now we have adult name-calling and mud-slinging to attend to."
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Indeed 'tis.  ;D I quite like being Ursula, since she's completlely unlike my regular type of character. (who tend to be sarcastic and abrasive, much like myself)
Sounds like me with Deal/Troughton.

Tom is more a true representation of myself.

While Deal is a reflection of my enjoyment for playing Baddies.

I also have a scarcastic & twisted sence of hummor as you can tell from some of my posts.
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Well reliseing That I will Take back some of the sarcastic comments I've hurld at you on this forum.

Since we share tatse in another Ace programe that is the Real McCoy when it come to entertainment.  ;)
Last edited by Skarkill on 18 Jan 2004, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
Elita
Level 3 Dungeoneer
Level 3 Dungeoneer

Post by Elita »

...Ace would have made such a great Dungeoneer... Especially if she'd been allowed to use her Nitro-9...
Skarkill
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Skarkill »

Yep and with "The Profeser" (As she always called Him) as advisor I think The Opposition would have been in trouble.

Ace reminds me of Elita in some ways, she a fiste little thing with attitued and she don't take Crap from no one.
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Shame you left actually HStorm, SaxonStorm had potential to develop a great deal more than other characters have had in the past. Still if you want to come back feel free.
Nice of you to say so, Bob. I didn't want to leave, but the character of Saxon had certain pre-set ideas I've been thinking up since about 1993, believe it or not. Some of those ideas simply couldn't happen in the confines of the Wolfenden setting. It's a shame cos I was enjoying it, I just knew I had to move him on.

(I also had to leave cos my health ain't too good at the moment, and the roleplay was proving a bit more demanding than I was expecting.)

I'm still tempted to bring him back, but for the moment I'm chronicling his past story on a LiveJournal I've set up.
Knightmare Audio Plays from The Dunshelm Players.
Lord_Bob

Post by Lord_Bob »

Wel these reason are fair enough but please remember you are welcome back at any time!
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

Thanks, Bob, I'll keep it in mind.   :)
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Yeah I agree - you're always welcome, as is anyone else.

Just out of interest...who the HECK has signed up as Lord Fear?! That gave me the shock of my life!!! ;D This could be great fun - I can't wait for some roleplay involving him!!!

Still, back to the issue at hand...we DO need Tzigane's killer - it would be good for a taster role, which probably wouldn't last more than a few days, and once the storyline is over if you want to sign up for a bigger character, you are most welcome to! And, if you decide at the end of it that it isn't your cup of tea, you can just put it down to experience :)
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

(Thanks, Emii, I'm tempted to go back I must admit. But just at the moment it really isn't practical.)

I was half-expecting a storm of objections when I saw Lord Fear emerge on the RP forum, as he seems a bit too prominent for Wolfenden. Does this mean Treguard would be allowed as well?

I'll volunteer to do the killer for you, for old time's sake, but we'll have to leave it a few days. (You know why, Emii.) Contact me on Thursday about it if you still haven't found anyone else to play the part, and I'll step in. Okay?
Last edited by HStorm on 18 Jan 2004, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
Emii
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by Emii »

Ok, thank you!

Any other takers are still welcome, in the meantime.

As for the Lord Fear thing, I may have to set it so that he is confined to the dungeons, and only ventures out occasionally - perhaps into the woods on horseback. The same would be for Treguard. I would be a huge shock if any of them appeared in the actual village!
"The alarm, Master! The opposition's tracked them! Oh good grief...look - Lord Fear's frozen Christopher!"
HStorm
Fright Knight
Fright Knight

Post by HStorm »

My thoughts exactly.

I also worry that Fear or Treguard may end up dominating the RP forum by default. They're both very rounded, well-developed and 3D compared to most other KM characters, therefore they don't really need expression there. I've always thought your forum was best for introducing and developing our own characters, and for fleshing out second- and third-tier characters from the series. (Witness what a brilliant story developed for Skarkill on the forum.)